Thread: Online Lessons?

Online Lessons?

Always wanted to ask this here, so away I go...

Who here uses online lessons to shore up their playing skills/fretboard knowledge or even flat out just learn to play?
    Which ones?

Given the myriad of choices out there and the many different skill levels on this forum, I was thinking this may be a good place to have a short list of good sites to try

I teach online lessons. PM sent

back in the days my favorite videos were Paul Gilbert's. He really makes things sound cool and knows how to be a teacher. recently I found out he has some lessons you can subscribe and i found out it's interesting.
    I met Emil Wrestler at Experience (thanx to Th3 Mike) and I started to have lessons with him using the Skype. I couldn't be happier. He is such a nice person and got what I want and need and I am amazed how much joy I am having with my playing.

12 408 - 12 DGT - 09 Tremonti II - 98 CU24 - 97 CE22 - Mesa MarkIV - Kemper Profiler Amp - EVH 5150 III - PRS Archon

Truefire.com. I have the pro student plan. $150/yr and gives you access to almost all their videos through true fire tv.

Cream Crackered Mikegarveyblues's Avatar
    I have a few lessons on my Y'yube page. They're all lesson for actual songs (Bar one or two) and i'll be doing more next year.

However, i'm more interested in in doing lessons on the act of playing guitar itself, so I have plans to do lessons on scales, chords, setups, etc.

I'll be starting a series of these in the new year, but aimed at the beginner to start with I think.

I'm going to try the Google Hangout thing and Skype so I can do one to one or groups if possible.
    Modified SE Bernie Marsden, Fender Strat
    Laney Lionheart L5T-112, Fender Mustang 1
    Wishing for a Blue Bernie!
    Click here for SE Bernie Marsden demo!
    Lessons, covers, backing tracks, etc...www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues