Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Festivus: The Airing of Grievances

Still a Junior Member Albrecht Smuten's Avatar
    Why. Didn't. Anyone. Tell. Me. About. This. Holiday. Before?

It's perfect. Though I don't know if I can manage to get the aluminium pole in time. Am I allowed to erect something else?
    Love for all human beings is like listening to any kind of music. You just don't care.
    The 3-Mike-7 devotee.

Quote Originally Posted by Albrecht Smuten View Post
    Why. Didn't. Anyone. Tell. Me. About. This. Holiday. Before?

It's perfect. Though I don't know if I can manage to get the aluminium pole in time. Am I allowed to erect something else?
    Is it aluminum? If it is, you may have other things to attend to...
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    Is it aluminum? If it is, you may have other things to attend to...
    I'm a ninja, not a cyborg. (btw that's pretty much why you never see me coming)
    Love for all human beings is like listening to any kind of music. You just don't care.
    The 3-Mike-7 devotee.

but are you a clown ninja? I can stuff 20 of us into a '65 VW Bug and you'd never see us in there. You wouldn't even see the bug...
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

but are you a clown ninja? I can stuff 20 of us into a '65 VW Bug and you'd never see us in there. You wouldn't even see the bug...
    Of course I am! You can tell by checking those 100+ ninja funny pics I posted in last two weeks in the funny pic thread.
    The 3-Mike-7 devotee.

Of course I am! You can tell by checking those 100+ ninja funny pics I posted in last two weeks in the funny pic thread.
    The invisible, but hilarious ones? Yeah, I saw those...
    Thbbbbbt...

The invisible, but hilarious ones? Yeah, I saw those...
    Gotcha! Now go and remove that grievance against me in your first post!
    The 3-Mike-7 devotee.

Gotcha! Now go and remove that grievance against me in your first post!
    I'll give you an edit...

Happy now? Happy now?
    Last edited by rugerpc; 12-13-2012 at 09:04 AM.
    Thbbbbbt...

I'll give you an edit...
    Thank you Gotta go now, so happy weekend and see ya Monday... I'll see if I can come up with anything I'm upset about you
    The 3-Mike-7 devotee.

Thank you Gotta go now, so happy weekend and see ya Monday... I'll see if I can come up with anything I'm upset about you
    But, but, but, I'm perfect in every way!!! That is if you discount stutter typing and excessive punctuation.
    Thbbbbbt...

No - it's because I have the decency to look away!
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

OK, first of all, I didn't remember what Festivus was until I looked it up. But I'm glad I did, because now I remember. So thank you for this thread.

Second, if it's December 23, that's two days after the End of the World thing is supposed to happen. So if that happens, no Festivus.

Frankly, most of us don't believe the world is going to end; if we did, no one would be out holiday shopping, and my wife tells me that the stores are still crowded. But if it does end, whoever now thinks it's ending can be the first to remind me they told me so. Meantime, I now plan to celebrate Festivus. Happy Festivus in advance, fellow-revelers.

Finally, Festivus or no Festivus, End of the World or not, I'm appalled at the lack of style in the aluminum foil hat industry, and have decided to design a full line of aluminum foil fedoras. Not that this thread has anything whatsoever to do with aluminum foil hats, their design or production, but it's been my dream to be a big player in aluminum hats my whole life, and if the world ends before I can achieve that dream, well...let's just say I gotta put it out there. My greatest fear is that I will have shared my dream with no one.

In addition to hats, I'd like to draw inspiration from my youth and also produce a full line of aluminum foil armor and swords, but that is admittedly something of a lesser dream for me.

I don't know what is going to happen to the paper admiral hat business when they stop printing newspapers. But that's not my problem, as I have no plans to go into that line of work.
    Last edited by LSchefman; 12-14-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    OK, first of all, I didn't remember what Festivus was until I looked it up. But I'm glad I did, because now I remember. So thank you for this thread.

Second, if it's December 23, that's two days after the End of the World thing is supposed to happen. So if that happens, no Festivus.

Frankly, most of us don't believe the world is going to end; if we did, no one would be out holiday shopping, and my wife tells me that the stores are still crowded. But if it does end, whoever now thinks it's ending can be the first to remind me they told me so. Meantime, I now plan to celebrate Festivus. Happy Festivus in advance, fellow-revelers.

Finally, Festivus or no Festivus, End of the World or not, I'm appalled at the lack of style in the aluminum foil hat industry, and have decided to design a full line of aluminum foil fedoras. Not that this thread has anything whatsoever to do with aluminum foil hats, their design or production, but it's been my dream to be a big player in aluminum hats my whole life, and if the world ends before I can achieve that dream, well...let's just say I gotta put it out there. My greatest fear is that I will have shared my dream with no one.

In addition to hats, I'd like to draw inspiration from my youth and also produce a full line of aluminum foil armor and swords, but that is admittedly something of a lesser dream for me.

I don't know what is going to happen to the paper admiral hat business when they stop printing newspapers. But that's not my problem, as I have no plans to go into that line of work.
    My absolute #1 grievance...no photos of Les modeling an aluminum or tin foil hat.

But, but, but, I'm perfect in every way!!! That is if you discount stutter typing and excessive punctuation.
    Apparently you are. I haven't thought out anything
    Still I regret I won't have the opportunity to pin you

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post

May I order a private stock 30's hat and a tinfoil Tommy gun?

Quote Originally Posted by alantig View Post
    No - it's because I have the decency to look away!
    That's probably the best for both of us
    The 3-Mike-7 devotee.