Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What's your FAVORITE App or Device - Iphone, Ipad, smart phone?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Rango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The FAR SIDE of the Middle of Nowhere
    Posts
    952

    Cool What's your FAVORITE App - Iphone, Ipad, smart phone?

    We started down this path on the "New Cell Phone" thread but it really deserves it's own thread!

    Mine is Guitar tool kit - the just the TUNER in it makes it worth buying. It's the best tuner I own - and it's always with me!

    http://agilepartners.com/apps/guitartoolkit/

    What's your favorite App or add on device?
    Last edited by Rango; 12-11-2012 at 03:44 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member vchizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    2,182
    Positive Grid's JamUp Pro and iStrobosoft. JamUp Pro is easily the best sounding guitar app to play through IMO. I love it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member aduayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    701
    I like the Tone Print from TC Electronic (https://itunes.apple.com/br/app/tone...67616?mt=8)and the Poly Tune app (https://itunes.apple.com/br/app/poly...364009203?mt=8).
    I have an Apogee Jam and it's perfect when I am traveling to use in the hotel room with a guitar, iPhone and Ampli Tube (https://itunes.apple.com/br/app/ampl...373524000?mt=8)
    Will check the Positive Grid's JamUp Pro and iStrobosoft

  4. #4
    Happy Egads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by vchizzle View Post
    Positive Grid's JamUp Pro and iStrobosoft. JamUp Pro is easily the best sounding guitar app to play through IMO. I love it.
    +1 for iStrobosoft.

    I tend to be a little bit of a snob when it comes to pedals, but I got a Digitech iStomp as a gift, and damn! It's really versatile for those effects you want to have for a song or two, but don't want to take up real estate on a board. The app needs a little TLC, but it's getting better, and the tones are pretty good. I occasionally want a chorus, a tremolo, a second delay, and all I have to do is hit a button on the iPad an load it to the pedal.

  5. #5
    A♥ hoards guitars A♥ rugerpc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    deep in the raspberry...
    Posts
    2,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    ...Guitar tool kit - the just the TUNER in it makes it worth buying.
    I agree and said as much in the cell phone thread.

    My cell phone goes everywhere with me. Thus, the tuner in Guitar Toolkit goes too. The tuner is sensitive and accurate. I prefer it to any tuner I have ever used.
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

    ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

  6. #6
    Senior Member clcwarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    289
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rekawl/id516905335?mt=8

    I just got a app called Rekawl by Sahe. Its great for documenting amp settings, pedal setttings, track sheets etc.

  7. #7
    Senior Member aduayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    We started down this path on the "New Cell Phone" thread but it really deserves it's own thread!

    Mine is Guitar tool kit - the just the TUNER in it makes it worth buying. It's the best tuner I own - and it's always with me!

    http://agilepartners.com/apps/guitartoolkit/

    What's your favorite App or add on device?
    will check that out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •