Thread: What happened to the Signature Magazine?

What happened to the Signature Magazine?

In preparing for the XPRS trip, I was reminded that there USED to be a Signature Club magazine. The last one they sent out was last year. It USED to be 3 times a year or so....

So my question is, what happened to the magazine? Did PRS do away with it? It's still listed as a perk on the Sig Club page, but I haven't gotten one since last XPRS. Anyone know?
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

I know that they went al digital but other than that I am not sure. The Signature Club Magazine is still listed as a perk of the Sig Club so I am assuming it still exists?
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    I know that they went al digital but other than that I am not sure. The Signature Club Magazine is still listed as a perk of the Sig Club so I am assuming it still exists?
    Yup...digital.
    - Dane

“He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.”

There was an issue on the flash drive that was in the swag bag last year, but I haven't seen an issue since then.
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner