Thread: Natty Boh - finally, I get to see what the fuss is about

Natty Boh - finally, I get to see what the fuss is about

Sitting here at BWI during my layover on the way back to Michigan, and I needed a bite to eat so I found a place with it National Bohemian on tap and took a seat. First impression - delightfully tacky. Kind of reminds me of Busch Light, with a touch more flavor. But don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying every ounce of it!
    So, Maryland natives and Experience veterans, what's the word? What's the best brew in the Baltimore area?
    -I'm no expert, but it seems to work and I haven't electrocuted myself yet. Which is pretty much the standard I live by.

SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary - SE Akesson+57/08's - SE 30 Head/Cab

delightfully tacky.

Man, I have never heard it said better! Actually this could be the motto for Baltimore or Maryland as a whole. We're simple folks, with strong convictions and open hearts.

Haha, thanks Shawn. I come from a very similar place myself, and hope to make it back there soon!
    -I'm no expert, but it seems to work and I haven't electrocuted myself yet. Which is pretty much the standard I live by.

SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary - SE Akesson+57/08's - SE 30 Head/Cab

Can you have too many? Buildermike's Avatar
    Dogfish Head IPA 120 if you can get it. If not 90 minute then the 60 minute. Highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by andy474x View Post
    Sitting here at BWI during my layover on the way back to Michigan, and I needed a bite to eat so I found a place with it National Bohemian on tap and took a seat. First impression - delightfully tacky. Kind of reminds me of Busch Light, with a touch more flavor. But don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying every ounce of it!
    So, Maryland natives and Experience veterans, what's the word? What's the best brew in the Baltimore area?
    Heavy Seas out if Baltimore is great