Thread: right thing to do?

right thing to do?

Last night I was in a guitar shop, looking for stocking stuffers for my Bernie, and a couple comes in with a nine or ten year old boy. The kid was pretty wound up and the staff there was slammed with customers. Little spaz was beating on drums picking stuff off of racks etc.. He then knocked a new Gibson SG over from a stand and you could hear the kerrang. The mom looked at me and said nervously " We dont believe in medicating our child" I was amazed.. I replied " Well you might wanna look into some insurance".. She gave me a go to He## look .....Should I have called a manager after that had happened? At least to have him check out the SG? I am too much a pacifist, I guess.
    Last edited by captdg; 12-16-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Should have called the manager to price adjust your new highly discounted SG!

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    Should have called the manager to price adjust your new highly discounted SG!

HA!!!!! I LOVEIT!!!.. But I know how people are about their kids.. When I was growing up If an adult scolded me in a store my parents totally agreed. Its way different now.

I'm always fascinated by that kind of behavior.

Really something how people just let their kids run wild in a store like that. Parent of the year award right there...
    SFL Onstage - My New Publication SFL Onstage 'Like' us on Facebook
    PRS McCarty Hollowbody, PRS Custom 24
    Mesa/Boogie Rectifier -> Rectifier Cabs -> Boss Tuner -> Modded Tremonti Wah -> DOD Gonkulator -> T-Rex Tremonti Phase Shifter -> Boss Digital Delay -> EHX POG -> eBow

John Quinones is watching you..
    '96 CE-24 with Bird Inlays - VY | '91 CE-24 (road warrior) - VS | '06 SC Artist - Blue Matteo Satin | '12 Tremonti SE Custom | MESA Roadster

Quote Originally Posted by Artist View Post
    John Quinones is watching you..

I knew John Quinones..John Quinones is a friend of mine.. John Quinones is no Paul Reed Smith..