Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Gig Bag

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris B. View Post
    I answered this more than 20 posts back.
    No you didn't. You said you modified the guitar - which makes it impossible to return. You did NOT explain why you decided to modify the guitar instead of returning it. Perhaps you didn't notice the gig bag missing until after the mod was complete?

    What you did say, however, is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris B. View Post
    PRS is keenly aware.
    So there goes you claim that you're just here to make the manufacturer aware.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris B. View Post
    not to mention actually facilitating what's going on here.
    So now you're implying that you got screwed and that PRS had a hand in it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris B. View Post
    PRS customer service told me they do not send their guitars to Guitar Center with the gig bags. I was told by PRS customer service I should return my guitar to Guitar Center and go buy one from another dealer if I wanted the gig bag.
    Best advice you'll ever get on this issue. So why didn't you do that? Oh yeah.. because you modified the guitar and can't return it - so now you want PRS to give you a free gig bag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris B. View Post
    This is preposterous! Nice response. Nice service.
    This is the point where you "ran over my puppy". What's "preposterous" is your complete lack of personal responsibility.

    1) You bought a guitar without reading the details. This one is easy to forgive because even I thought all SE's came with a gig bag.
    2) Instead of returning the guitar when it showed up, you modified it. Now you own it.
    3) Then you come on here as a noob and try to use this community (something I happen to love) to bully PRS into giving you a gig bag so you'll go away?

    No one expects you (or anyone else) to come on here and kiss up to PRS. But to come one this forum and blame other people for your own decisions? Come on man...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris B. View Post
    I just expect PRS to make good on those things PRS says are included with their guitars.
    You expect PRS to give you a gig bag when you should expect the dealer to send you what you paid for. And since GC never sold you a gig bag, you're using this community to try the bully route instead of owning your own decisions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris B. View Post
    BTW... Did I run over your new puppy or something?
    Since you asked... they're healthy but I'll be sure to keep them away from the road while you're around.

    Look how much they've grown since September!



    Last edited by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ; 05-19-2013 at 12:26 PM.
    One Life

  2. #62
    Senior Member Dirty Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    State of Confusion (NY)
    Posts
    1,709
    Wow they got big!
    -Bob

  3. #63
    DEEPER STRIATIONS markie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,362
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMoonsRJT View Post
    Wow they got big!



    Hans has petted them a lot
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMoonsRJT View Post
    Wow they got big!
    And they're still growing!
    One Life

  5. #65
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bridgewater, NJ
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    No you didn't. You said you modified the guitar - which makes it impossible to return. You did NOT explain why you decided to modify the guitar instead of returning it. Perhaps you didn't notice the gig bag missing until after the mod was complete?

    What you did say, however, is...



    So there goes you claim that you're just here to make the manufacturer aware.



    So now you're implying that you got screwed and that PRS had a hand in it?



    Best advice you'll ever get on this issue. So why didn't you do that? Oh yeah.. because you modified the guitar and can't return it - so now you want PRS to give you a free gig bag.



    This is the point where you "ran over my puppy". What's "preposterous" is your complete lack of personal responsibility.

    1) You bought a guitar without reading the details. This one is easy to forgive because even I thought all SE's came with a gig bag.
    2) Instead of returning the guitar when it showed up, you modified it. Now you own it.
    3) Then you come on here as a noob and try to use this community (something I happen to love) to bully PRS into giving you a gig bag so you'll go away?

    No one expects you (or anyone else) to come on here and kiss up to PRS. But to come one this forum and blame other people for your own decisions? Come on man...



    You expect PRS to give you a gig bag when you should expect the dealer to send you what you paid for. And since GC never sold you a gig bag, you're using this community to try the bully route instead of owning your own decisions.



    Since you asked... they're healthy but I'll be sure to keep them away from the road while you're around.

    Look how much they've grown since September!



    I came on hear to get advice about an issue with PRS that I am unhappy about. Some people have actually offered sound advice or offered support.
    You have chosen to offer nothing helpful. You have instead chosen to go on a diatribe selectively picking apart my words and drawing the conclusion it was was MY fault there was no gig bag shipped with my guitar.
    As a child I remember my mom telling me that if you have nothing nice/helpful to say it's often better to say nothing at all. I would offer the same advice to you.

    P.S. Beautiful dogs!!

  6. #66
    Senior Member AP515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    357
    I purchased my SE Soapy II from GC and they had to send it from a different store so it arrived via Fed Ex. It came without a Gig Bag. I was dissappointed. I went to GC and was told they were sold without the bag but I could order one. I didn't pay list price for the SE, so paying for the gig bag was part of getting the reduced price (or so I thought). I purshased an SE gig bag from GC and it arrived at the store and I went and picked it up. If you paid list price for your SE you should approach GC about getting the gig bag too. If you paid the usual % off list you may want to purchase a gig bag as I did.
    1988 CE24, 1995 CE22, 2000 SC, 2006 Cu24 AP, 2006 SC AP, 2007 CuRo22, 2008 Mira, 2010 Starla Stoptail, 2012 Mira
    2007 SE Soapy 2, 2010 SE 25th Anni Cu24, 2012 SE Bernie, 2013 SE Angelus

    PRS SE50, Mesa Single RectoVerb, Mesa Lonestar, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

  7. #67
    chief Shawn@PRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    3,429
    Hi Chris,

    The MSRP for the SE Custom 24 with a gig bag is $1092. If that is what you paid and did not receive a gig bag, you should contact your dealer.

    I am now closing this thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •