Thread: PTC THANK YOU!!!!!

PTC THANK YOU!!!!!

I recently sent my '91 CU 24 back to the "guitar spa" @ the PTC. I am very impressed with the results. Shawn and the rest of the crew @ the PTC are to be commended for their expertise and customer service skills. Being the cynic that I am I was ,at first, skeptical of the worth of these services, suffice it to say I have been proven to be very wrong in that assumption. I sent my instrument to them the week prior to Christmas,and it was in my home on Christmas Eve! It plays beautifully, and sounds amazing! THANKS AGAIN!!!

Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Egads View Post
    Pics?
    ya, what he said....
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!
    Lexicon
    ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Quote Originally Posted by Gitarzanman View Post
    I recently sent my '91 CU 24 back to the "guitar spa" @ the PTC. I am very impressed with the results. Shawn and the rest of the crew @ the PTC are to be commended for their expertise and customer service skills. Being the cynic that I am I was ,at first, skeptical of the worth of these services, suffice it to say I have been proven to be very wrong in that assumption. I sent my instrument to them the week prior to Christmas,and it was in my home on Christmas Eve! It plays beautifully, and sounds amazing! THANKS AGAIN!!!
    Thank you Jay!