Thread: NGD: PRS SE Angelus Acoustic/Electric

Hybrid View

NGD: PRS SE Angelus Acoustic/Electric

First impressions. Very good note clarity. Seems to be better for solo runs and single notes than my taylor 816ce. NOt as loud or full of a sound as the high end taylor, but very impressive nonetheless. nice size for my lap. Fit and finish is great, playbility is great. Definitely worth the $869

I played one a few days ago, it was just acoustic, but I was very impressed with it.

I've been playing this all day side by side with the taylor. the PRS has a brighter disposition, and sort of a bark as opposed to the taylor. not in a bad way just much brighter. the taylor 816ce is spruce/rosewood/ebony and the PRS is spruce/mahogany/rosewood. big difference in loudness also (Taylor is a lot bigger). The prs has an excellent sound plugged in. Not as natural as the ES but very good undle saddle piezo design.

sorry to hijack your thread; does your Angelus rattle when playing G on different (lower) strings?

Nothing at all so far except for goodness! It's only one day thaough , and I did read your other thread, so I'm listening for any rattles etc,,,,

very good! enjoy it issue-free and take care of it, it's a great piece!