Thread: Brent Mason Sig

Brent Mason Sig

OK who else is very excited by this guitar? I'm more excited about this than Paul's Guitar! Why? Because of the total package, the maple neck, korina body, 408s AND an extra middle single coil, it's just so different from anything else on offer from PRS at the moment. I'm one of those guys this needs the 2 & 4 pos quacky in between sound so this axe really hits the spot for me!

Can't wait for the first NGD and demo vid!!!

Someone buy one already!

Yeah this thing is going to seriously be the "PRS version of the strat/tele" that everyone has been asking for. There's no way it won't be. Also knowing that it has Brent's name on it means its going to be a swiss army knife of tone.
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    Yeah this thing is going to seriously be the "PRS version of the strat/tele" that everyone has been asking for. There's no way it won't be. Also knowing that it has Brent's name on it means its going to be a swiss army knife of tone.

I already thought they nailed that with the 305...I think people still haven't given the 305 enough of a chance...I typically don't have the volume on mine much past 7 and get all of the strat/tele sounds I could ask for...that being said I'm stoked to try this guitar!
    -Bob

Really cool guitar.If only PRS could make some tremolos with steelblocks i would be really happy.

Quote Originally Posted by swede71 View Post
    Really cool guitar.If only PRS could make some tremolos with steelblocks i would be really happy.
    Check out the specs on the DC3... It has "Steel Components". Not sure if that means the block is steel, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_P View Post
    Check out the specs on the DC3... It has "Steel Components". Not sure if that means the block is steel, though.
    Just checked pics on Ebay and it definitely looks like a steelblock in the DC3.Me like .I will check out the DC3.