Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: HELLO FROM BRIAN'S GUITARS!

  1. #1
    Auth. PRS Dealer Brian G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamden, CT
    Posts
    456

    HELLO FROM BRIAN'S GUITARS!

    Hey folks, hows everybody doing?
    Im happy to see a dealer section over here. I know I've communicated with a lot of you over the past couple years, and for any new folks I haven't met - Send me messages or E-mails any time, I look forward to it!

    Here are a few beautiful pieces I have in stock, enjoy!

    NOS Modern Eagle Singlecut FBJ


    Private Stock Custom 24 Semi-Hollow Signature - Jade Glow


    Artist Custom 22 - Custom Blue Green Fade


    Private Stock Custom 22 Brazilian Rosewood neck, MIDI equipped, blistered Maple top and back


    WWW.BRIANSGUITARS.COM For all listings
    brian@briansguitars.com
    203-287-9190
    Hamden, CT

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Auth. PRS Dealer Brian G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamden, CT
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyT View Post
    I dig that semi hollow, the green birds look great.
    Are those 408 pickups?
    Yes indeed.

  4. #4
    Prince of Paisley iahawk36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Country
    Posts
    557
    Brian is a GREAT guy to deal with.
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

  5. #5
    Almost was a FG22 owner.. WEDGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Too close to the casinos in CT.........
    Posts
    1,545
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawk36 View Post
    Brian is a GREAT guy to deal with.
    Great shop too, lots more besides the PRS in house and a well stocked acoustic room full of niceties....
    ​Secretary of Crackwood Addiction

  6. #6
    Auth. PRS Dealer Brian G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamden, CT
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawk36 View Post
    Brian is a GREAT guy to deal with.
    Thanks Andy - right back at ya!

  7. #7
    Auth. PRS Dealer Brian G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamden, CT
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by WEDGE View Post
    Great shop too, lots more besides the PRS in house and a well stocked acoustic room full of niceties....
    Much appreciated!

  8. #8
    Senior Member themike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,769
    Its amazing how quickly you've grown your shop in the last few years man, congrats!

    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

  9. #9
    Auth. PRS Dealer Brian G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamden, CT
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    Its amazing how quickly you've grown your shop in the last few years man, congrats!

    Haha! Thanks man, I appreciate it. Thats the "wow Im freakin tired" PRS Experience look

  10. #10
    Bobble Head Moderator JMintzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Potomac, MD
    Posts
    1,253
    That ME SC is amazing!

    Welcome!


    Jamie
    ---Jamie---

    My Gear

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    So. Cal.
    Posts
    139
    Here's another happy customer! Thanks Brian for that Amethyst Chris Henderson last month!

  12. #12
    Auth. PRS Dealer Brian G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamden, CT
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnal View Post
    Here's another happy customer! Thanks Brian for that Amethyst Chris Henderson last month!
    No, Thank YOU! I hope you are enjoying it, that thing is a beauty.

  13. #13
    Member LindseyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian G View Post
    Hey folks, hows everybody doing?
    Im happy to see a dealer section over here. I know I've communicated with a lot of you over the past couple years, and for any new folks I haven't met - Send me messages or E-mails any time, I look forward to it!

    Here are a few beautiful pieces I have in stock, enjoy!
    ...
    Private Stock Custom 24 Semi-Hollow Signature - Jade Glow

    ...
    WWW.BRIANSGUITARS.COM For all listings
    brian@briansguitars.com
    203-287-9190
    Hamden, CT
    D-ZAYAM, I'm so in the wrong country right now!
    I love 24 frets: 4 X CU24s, 2 X Carvin DC127s, 1 X Schechter Omen 6
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v410/lindseyp/Axes/

  14. #14
    Auth. PRS Dealer Brian G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamden, CT
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by LindseyP View Post
    D-ZAYAM, I'm so in the wrong country right now!
    No worries - wherever you are, we can get guitars to you!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Martinsville, IN
    Posts
    447
    Me too, those green birds are sweeeeet!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyT View Post
    I dig that semi hollow, the green birds look great.
    Are those 408 pickups?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •