Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Planning Ahead for XPRS 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Squid View Post
    Jamie was kind enough to pass it around at the Experience last year, and it was stoopid good! Amazing guitar!
    So awesome sounding and the flamiest mahogany around. Might be my dream acoustic.

That is an awesome guitar!! Very unique color burst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven17 View Post
    Picked this one up at this years Experience. Unless a crazy good deal comes my way I intend to do all of my PRS shopping at the annual Experience.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by geese_com View Post
    I am hopefully selling one of my guitars soon and will have enough for a PS down payment. My dilemma will be whether to wait until the PRS Experience to pick out my PS materials or to order as soon as the funds are set.
    Tough call. I don't think I could wait that long. Not sure what the wait time is for PS. I'd be thinkin' -the sooner I order, the sooner I receive
    I'm sure it might be cool to physically pick out your own wood too - You might ask Markie or Steve about that, if they feel it makes a difference or? On the other hand those 2 guys might be a little numb to the whole process by now. lol

Great!! That is what I wanted to hear! As hard as it may be for me to hold out and not pick up one of Paul's new models, I think I am gonna force my self to wait until the Experience!! Thanks for the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    Its worth it if you can. Experience will bring you new or modified models while also having a few Experience Limited ones as well! Dealers also have great incentives.