I'm a huge fan of the now defunct Wood Library program, and obtained two of my "keeper" guitars from the runs that were done.
So let's see 'em! Show your Wood Library run guitars!!
Some that come to mind:
- Willcutt's DGT runs (both trem and stoptail models)
- Willcutt's Ted McCarty runs (both the SC and DC models)
- Willcutt's 305's (only 10 made I think)
- Dave's Guitar Shop Cu24's and Cu22's
- Martin Music's Bonni Pink Cu24's
- Martin Music's DGT run
- TGS Cu22's (both runs)
I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting, but let's see 'em!!
Here are mine: