Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 126 of 126

Thread: Design on a Dimebag.

  1. #121
    Still a Junior Member Albrecht Smuten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    859
    Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    Everytime I do the ol' "in and out" with this guitar I will think of you!
    Aaaaaaaaaah!
    Love for all human beings is like listening to any kind of music. You just don't care.
    The 3-Mike-7 devotee.

  2. #122
    Just a member JustRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Severn, MD
    Posts
    1,321
    Awesome work! I told myself I would never refinish a guitar again, but that makes me want to try.

  3. #123
    Senior Member sergiodeblanc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Downers Grove Il.
    Posts
    5,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Albrecht Smuten View Post
    When I'm rich an famous, I want my car to look like this guitar. This supersexy guitar.
    When you are rich and famous I'll come paint your car, aw screw it! I'll come do it now. All we need is a case of red wine and some rattle cans.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    ! I told myself I would never refinish a guitar again, but that makes me want to try.
    I always tell myself the same thing, and then something blue winds up in my hands!

  4. #124
    Still a Junior Member Albrecht Smuten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    859
    Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    When you are rich and famous I'll come paint your car, aw screw it! I'll come do it now. All we need is a case of red wine and some rattle cans.
    Ok, deal. And since I don't have a car, all we'll need is that case of wine or three. Btw. from now on, I shall call that color of your guitar: "DeBlanc".
    Love for all human beings is like listening to any kind of music. You just don't care.
    The 3-Mike-7 devotee.

  5. #125
    Senior Member sergiodeblanc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Downers Grove Il.
    Posts
    5,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Albrecht Smuten View Post
    Ok, deal. And since I don't have a car, all we'll need is that case of wine or three.
    Ah, we can find somebody else's car to paint... just as long as there is wine.

  6. #126
    Still a Junior Member Albrecht Smuten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    859
    Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    Ah, we can find somebody else's car to paint... just as long as there is wine.
    Best party ever!
    Love for all human beings is like listening to any kind of music. You just don't care.
    The 3-Mike-7 devotee.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •