Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PRS STORE LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    I know there were a ton of PRS STORE LOVE going on while at Experience. Show us what you scored.

I picked up a few shirts. They are actually in the wash right now so I will post pictures later. Also, I just received the email about new items on the store so I ordered one of the new thermal shirts. Looks sweet. Can't wait to get it and wear it around like a boss. I will post pictures when it arrives.
    I got the bottle opener, EXP 13 shirt, http://www.costore.com/prsguitars/pr...35&pid=3195372 ....trying to remember what else, my pack was full of stuff.
    I want that thermal too.

I should've bought the Sig hoodie when it was on sale before...it's not my favorite design, but I have college football hoodie of that brand and they are SUPER comfy & warm, really durable - it's made it thru 10 football seasons so far & still goin' strong. It's hard to find that quality of hoodie anywhere.
    Last edited by vchizzle; 10-04-2013 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vchizzle View Post
    I got the bottle opener, EXP 13 shirt, http://www.costore.com/prsguitars/pr...35&pid=3195372 ....trying to remember what else, my pack was full of stuff.
    I want that thermal too.
    Yeah, I played the dice game plenty. My pack was full.
    Plank Owner

I got one of those straps last year - can't remember the last time I used one of my other PRS straps. I've used other straps that are somewhat permanently mounted to certain guitars, but I don't think I've used my other PRS straps since.

I missed out on the birds hat. I wanted one, but I waited way too long.

So I got an Exp shirt and a keychain. And I gave Len two picks.
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Nice scores. I have a few hats, but don't wear them much. Not even sure what they say. I think just name logo.
    Plank Owner