Thread: First Post and N.G.D

First Post and N.G.D

Hi all
    Mark here from the U.K. This is my first post, although I often drop in to the forum to see what's being discussed.
    I've had a 2012 SE custom 24 for a while now and have been so impressed by the quality and playability I decided to break open my piggy bank and buy a U.S model.
    The guitar is great, however the difference to the SE is not as big as I thought it would be. This initial reaction is only based on playing in the house though can't wait for this Friday coming when I'll get to use them both back to back on stage and cranked up.

Welcome.
    What did you choose for a US model?

I went for a Custom 24 again, got a good deal on a 2011 model, pattern regular neck in black/gold.
    Looks like my photo's haven't worked!

Hey buddy! Welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Windymiller View Post
    Hi all
    Mark here from the U.K. This is my first post, although I often drop in to the forum to see what's being discussed.
    I've had a 2012 SE custom 24 for a while now and have been so impressed by the quality and playability I decided to break open my piggy bank and buy a U.S model.
    The guitar is great, however the difference to the SE is not as big as I thought it would be. This initial reaction is only based on playing in the house though can't wait for this Friday coming when I'll get to use them both back to back on stage and cranked up.

check out this link for posting pics: http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthre...w-to-post-pics

Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Windymiller View Post
    Hi all
    This is a good testament as to the quality of the SE line...
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!
    Lexicon
    ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Here is the U.S model

And the S.E