Thread: Is their any other color for 7 string PRS beside from the 2 models on the PRS website

Is their any other color for 7 string PRS beside from the 2 models on the PRS website

Hi guys just wanted to know if their any other color for 7 string PRS beside from the 2 models on the PRS website
    looking to shift on a 7string but i wanted to use PRS since that I'm very comfortable of using PRS,already tried other guitar and didn't work for me only PRS

Quote Originally Posted by billx View Post
    Hi guys just wanted to know if their any other color for 7 string PRS beside from the 2 models on the PRS website
    looking to shift on a 7string but i wanted to use PRS since that I'm very comfortable of using PRS,already tried other guitar and didn't work for me only PRS
    Those are the only 2 colors available. If a dealer orders a certain quantity of them - they can specify a limited run of a unique color. I believe a dealer in Germany has ordered a run of black.
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Oouch.that's gonna be a little hard. any dealer that you can tell me that ships out in the philippines for a black or white color?
    thanks for the rep appriciate it

Quote Originally Posted by billx View Post
    Oouch.that's gonna be a little hard. any dealer that you can tell me that ships out in the philippines for a black or white color?
    thanks for the rep appriciate it
    I'm honestly not sure - since it's not even out I'm not aware of who is doing any sort of special color runs other than that one dealer in Germany. If I come across anything I will gladly PM you.
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Thanks you Thank you so much.i'll sure wait for your response

Black with white binding or white with black binding would be awesome.

Yeah, I wish they had other colors. I'm not into the veneer tops, but a black one would be killer!
    --Garrett--