Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A little "Pay it Forward" in honor of.....

Cream Crackered Mikegarveyblues's Avatar
    Cool thread!

I've got nothing right now. Couple of months ago I had a selection of pups which i'd have donated but they've long since been sold on fleabay.

May have Tonepros Locking Studs and maybe a tab book or two down the line. I'll have to have a think about the studs though...
    Modified SE Bernie Marsden, SE Custom 24 2012, Fender Strat
    Laney Lionheart L5T-112, Fender Mustang 1
    Wishing for a Blue Bernie!
    Click here for SE Bernie Marsden demo!
    Lessons, covers, backing tracks, etc...www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues

CR's Pay it Forward Part 2

Gone in ONE MINUTE!!

Here's a Gold Gibson bridge pup. Measures 13.98 so I guess it's a 498T. I can't swear to that, but looking at the spec, that's what I guess. It works & is in decent shape.
    Dane's act of kindness has me looking thru drawers & I offer this pup up to whomever wants it. All I ask is that you do something to make someones day. It doesn't have to be on the forum. Surprise someone with a random act of kindness. Let's keep the Karma train running strong!

Last edited by crgtr; 02-02-2013 at 08:38 PM.
    Chris Reynolds...Nashvegas TN
    CR Guitar Demos
    More guitars than I can afford!
    #1 fan of Doug "DA MAN" Sewell!!

Wow, that pup went in record time! Keep the good karma going guys. I'll ship everything out on monday.
    CR Guitar Demos

Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    I'm in...

PTC removed the Fishman piezo from my Goldtop and put in a PRS piezo.

The Fischman still works and was quite musical. My complaint was that the battery did not have a separate door.

The bridge is a beautiful 2 tone. PTC snipped the leads going to the bridge, but since the strings are not individually EQed, you merely need solder them back in any order - they all end up at the same spot on the control anyway.

Free to needy new owner who wants to get some piezo action:

Damn Bill, I could really use that output jack plate you got but I'm feeling greedy. Somebody take my stuff! The 490 pups are like new! I also have a set of zebra SE HFS/VB pups I found today. (still looking for where I packed that camera)

Lots of great stuff..kudos to all who are contributing. I think this is VERY cool.. I need to see what I have to throw in the pool!
    "Just one more and then I promise, no more guitars honey!" - The phrase I say most to my wife

Ok, one last thing from the CR box 'O Stuff......
    No-name pups. I heard they came out of a baritone guitar. Not active. They read pretty hot but I've never heard them. 1st come, 1st serve...
    CR Guitar Demos

I think I have a set of phase 2 locking tuners. Just have to find them. I think I have some gibson pickups too.

I have a pair of black P90's from a few SE One's. PM me if you want one of both.
    One Life

Still a Junior Member Albrecht Smuten's Avatar
    Wow! I can't contribute, but this is so cool! Go, community!
    Love for all human beings is like listening to any kind of music. You just don't care.
    The 3-Mike-7 devotee.

Going to see what I have tonight. My CU22 & CU24 both have 59/09's and I've been wanting to try something different. I think I have some Dimarzio single coil HB's at home.

Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    I have a pair of black P90's from a few SE One's. PM me if you want one of both.
    Man how I wish I had a project going on right now!!!!!!
    - Dane

He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    Damn Bill, I could really use that output jack plate you got but I'm feeling greedy. Somebody take my stuff! The 490 pups are like new! I also have a set of zebra SE HFS/VB pups I found today. (still looking for where I packed that camera)
    Sergio, buddy, the output jack plate is not essential to the piezo kit so, it's yours. Send me a PM with an address....
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Here are some cool are rare pups. Never used on any production PRS models, only used on Private Stocks, Artist guitars and some of Paul's personal stuff.
    PRS #10 Treble and Bass. These are a single conductor set, so they will NOT work with a 5 way switch or push/pull pot, but they would be great for an SE project or ??? First reply to this thread gets them.
    Treble reads 13.26K and Bass 8.45
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Here are some cool are rare pups. Never used on any production PRS models, only used on Private Stocks, Artist guitars and some of Paul's personal stuff.
    PRS #10 Treble and Bass. These are a single conductor set, so they will NOT work with a 5 way switch or push/pull pot, but they would be great for an SE project or ??? First reply to this thread gets them.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    DIBS!
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

I just thought of a suggestion: How about the recipients of 'Pay it Forward' post pics and/or vids of what they did with their new free stuff in this thread? It would be ultra-cool for the donors to see their largesse in practical use!
    Thbbbbbt...

sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Wow!! That would've been perfect for the project I sent to you & the PTC! Great gift Shawn. Great stuff all around guys. Lot's of good mojo here!

[IMG][/IMG]
    CR Guitar Demos

DIBS!
    gone in 60 seconds

DIBS!
    gone in 60 seconds
    I gotta admit - I'm feeling a bit like one of the seagulls in Finding Nemo - the winning seagull that is! I promise to post pics and maybe a tone video in this thread...
    Thbbbbbt...

sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

I had no idea that #10's were so hard to get. I once gave a set away.
    One Life

Quote Originally Posted by crgtr View Post
    Wow!! That would've been perfect for the project I sent to you & the PTC! Great gift Shawn. Great stuff all around guys. Lot's of good mojo here!
    If you will allow me some creative license on this project, I might have some ideas.