Thread: Is it possible to buy current version TRC's?

Hybrid View

Is it possible to buy current version TRC's?

Hi guys, I've been looking on the store both here and UK versions for the current "stamped" trc's.

I'd love to get my hands on a "custom 24" marked one for my cu24. I got it before the new models started getting stamped TRC's in '09 but do PRS have a plan to release these into the stores at any point?
    '12 Mira Green Burst - '09 Cu24 Charcoal Burst - '09 SC250 Dark Cherry Burst - Taylor 514CE - Ibanez SR300 Bass - Mesa MkV Head & 1x12 Cab

It's been a while since I asked this, thought I'd bump it up again in case things have changed.

D.
    '12 Mira Green Burst - '09 Cu24 Charcoal Burst - '09 SC250 Dark Cherry Burst - Taylor 514CE - Ibanez SR300 Bass - Mesa MkV Head & 1x12 Cab

Interesting...when they came out with the new engraved TRCs, people complained on the old BAM forum that they liked the plain ones better!

I like the engraved ones, too.
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    Interesting...when they came out with the new engraved TRCs, people complained on the old BAM forum that they liked the plain ones better!

I like the engraved ones, too.
    I'm definitely in that boat. I don't know why specifically, but I like them. It just adds a little detail where there was only black previously.