Thread: NFD - New flute day

Still a Junior Member Albrecht Smuten's Avatar

NFD - New flute day

I just bought this awesome flute from a friend, for a dumping price and bagfull of my prints and some original drawings that've been in a box since I moved to my new apartment. I wasn't gonna hang them ever again, so I guess it was a really good deal.

It's a Selmer Bundy flute and it's way better than any of my previous flutes.

Right. I have no clever thread to start
    Love for all human beings is like listening to any kind of music. You just don't care.
    The 3-Mike-7 devotee.

Cool. I remember both the Selmer and Bundy names from my High School Band days over 40 years ago.

Nice score!
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

ísɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Nice!

Still a Junior Member Albrecht Smuten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    Cool. I remember both the Selmer and Bundy names from my High School Band days over 40 years ago.

Nice score!
    Did you play with Selmer AND Bundy?
    That's like having a cigarette with both Benson and Hedges

That reminds me... We used to have a "1984" in our band's name, which was an Orwell reference as well as the founders' year of birth. For a short period of time I had three members born in that year, all of them having names of the apostles. I was really really interested in finding the fourth and having the whole collection

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyT View Post
    Jethro Tull?
    Anytime
    Love for all human beings is like listening to any kind of music. You just don't care.
    The 3-Mike-7 devotee.