I was thinking about all the color choices we have and I'm wondering if there are any examples of what I would call a Black Hole Burst. That is, it would be light/brighter on the rim of the guitar and get darker in the center near the pups and bridge.

What would it look like?

Are there any in existence now?

Graduated blends from light to dark like a Tequila Sunrise Glow in reverse might look cool....