Thread: Why are there no SE Tremonti backplates?

Hybrid View

Why are there no SE Tremonti backplates?

None available on the PRS online store. They offer other SE backplates, just none for guitars with four knobs. And the US ones won't fit because the screw holes are in different locations. I've had my SE Tremonti backplate signed, and I don't want the sig to scratch off. I emailed PRS and they said they couldn't get me one, that I'd need to "find one on ebay" or something...... I just thought that since other SE electronics plates are there, and this shape fits MULTIPLE SEs (Tremonti, Tremonti Custom, 245, Akesson, Myers...) they'd have these. Pretty bummed. If anyone has one they can get rid of, let me know!

PRS himself signed mine, I took some Kryon and clear coated over it.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

Still a Junior Member Albrecht Smuten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bretwomack View Post
    None available on the PRS online store. They offer other SE backplates, just none for guitars with four knobs. And the US ones won't fit because the screw holes are in different locations. I've had my SE Tremonti backplate signed, and I don't want the sig to scratch off. I emailed PRS and they said they couldn't get me one, that I'd need to "find one on ebay" or something...... I just thought that since other SE electronics plates are there, and this shape fits MULTIPLE SEs (Tremonti, Tremonti Custom, 245, Akesson, Myers...) they'd have these. Pretty bummed. If anyone has one they can get rid of, let me know!
    Maybe those guys can help you: http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthre...honor-of/page3
    Love for all human beings is like listening to any kind of music. You just don't care.
    The 3-Mike-7 devotee.