Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grammy Awards

A Top (and Heart) of Gold Goldtop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    Brittany Howard killed it during the Levon Helm tribute
    She was great, wasn't she? She seemed soooo excited. Probably a dream come true to be there with Mavis and some of the others.

Lloyd
    'Did you ever get down on your hands and knees and beg a potato to get fat?' - Ezra Craddock

I was sort of planning to go myself, but I changed my mind at the last minute and stayed home. I'm glad I did too, because it turned out that Dr. John and I picked out the same outfit to wear. THAT would have been embarrassing!

Goldtop Lloyd
    'Did you ever get down on your hands and knees and beg a potato to get fat?' - Ezra Craddock

Quote Originally Posted by Goldtop View Post
    I was sort of planning to go myself, but I changed my mind at the last minute and stayed home. I'm glad I did too, because it turned out that Dr. John and I picked out the same outfit to wear. THAT would have been embarrassing!

Goldtop Lloyd

My votes for best dressed:

Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!
    Lexicon
    ¡sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

Cream Crackered Mikegarveyblues's Avatar
    Seems a I missed a couple of good acts at the Grammys!
    Modified SE Bernie Marsden, Fender Strat
    Laney Lionheart L5T-112, Fender Mustang 1
    Wishing for a Blue Bernie!
    Click here for SE Bernie Marsden demo!
    Lessons, covers, backing tracks, etc...www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    My votes for best dressed:

According to the memo that was sent out to all those invited to attend....the outfit above violated the rules of conduct. You can't make this up....all potential attendees received an official notification about the rules of dress...and women were specifically told that "you should not reveal any of the undercurve of your breasts". In my humble opinion, we have sufficient evidence of the undercurve to be in rules violation mode.

Like anyone with a couple of x chromosomes would ever complain or even care. but...I thought it would be funny to post the rules of wardrobe, as sent out to EVERYONE.

PS.... You weren't allowed to expose buttock cracks either.

Quote Originally Posted by docbennett View Post
    According to the memo that was sent out to all those invited to attend....the outfit above violated the rules of conduct. You can't make this up....all potential attendees received an official notification about the rules of dress...and women were specifically told that "you should not reveal any of the undercurve of your breasts". In my humble opinion, we have sufficient evidence of the undercurve to be in rules violation mode.

Like anyone with a couple of x chromosomes would ever complain or even care. but...I thought it would be funny to post the rules of wardrobe, as sent out to EVERYONE.

No undercurve of breasts? That's a horrible idea!
    12 408 - 12 DGT - 09 Tremonti II - 98 CU24 - 97 CE22 - Mesa MarkIV - Kemper Profiler Amp - EVH 5150 III - PRS Archon

Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    The only reason I am watching it is to see Justin Timberlake preform - he's fantastic and his guitarist, Mike Scott, is one of the kings of the PRS Hollowbody!
    I was watching Timberlake (great performance, btw...) and I noticed the PRS in the back line. It didn't click that it was Mike Scott... D'oh!

Jamie
    ---Jamie---

My Gear

Alecia Keyes was have a bit of underboob happening with her duet with Adam Levine.

My wife pointed that out to me...

Jamie
    ---Jamie---

My Gear

I didn't watch... but Katy Perry sure gives me a tickle in that non-rules-following top!
    ~ Matt

PRS Custom 22 | PRS Stripped 58 | Jackson Soloist XL | HXDA Head and 2x12 Stealth Cab

Recovering Bass Player ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
    Alecia Keyes was have a bit of underboob happening with her duet with Adam Levine.

My wife pointed that out to me...
    She's a keeper!
    One Life

Quote Originally Posted by rugerpc View Post
    My vote for best partially dressed:

Fixed it.
    Sh*tter's full

Cream Crackered Mikegarveyblues's Avatar
    This thread has just reminded me... Have the Golden Globes been on yet?

Will any of you be watching the Oscars?

I can't as it's on a subscription only movie channel!
    Modified SE Bernie Marsden, Fender Strat
    Laney Lionheart L5T-112, Fender Mustang 1
    Wishing for a Blue Bernie!
    Click here for SE Bernie Marsden demo!
    Lessons, covers, backing tracks, etc...www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues

Music´s biggest night right?...im gettin old!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swede71 View Post
    Music´s biggest night right?...im gettin old!
    Eh.....I'll wait for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. Maybe I'll recognize at least 2 or 3 of the artists being honored, as opposed to the Grammies.

Eh.....I'll wait for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. Maybe I'll recognize at least 2 or 3 of the artists being honored, as opposed to the Grammies.

Banned

Looks like I nailed it guys...from "AOL today"...Sometimes I can be sooooo topical....especially when it comes to large exposed breasts!!!

stars who violated grammy dress code

I'm writing this on Sat. night the 16th, and the bad taste of The Grammys is almost out of my mouth now. It's sad to me that the supposed Big Thing in music at the moment is a prepubscent girl who continuously rehashes songs about how her boyfriend du jour was mean to her. Thankfully I'm not part of Taylor Swift's target demographic, but on the slim chance that she somehow sees this, I have two words for her: Brittany Howard. Brittany doesn't have time to chase the latest pouty cover boy, or send out insipid tweets about her makeup and hair because she's busy being The Real Deal.

Goldtop Lloyd