Thursday, Sept. 19
- Registration opens for Signature Club members.
- Hans announces “Anybody touches my mother#$@#%#@ wallet this year is taking a beatdown!”
- Signature Club Sales Floor opens.
- Signature Club Sales Floor closes after Hans, Markie and 11Top sign the last credit card slip.
- Dinner tent opens. Fat Guy Thread participants will be given priority service in honor of their achievements.
- Dinner tent runs out of food. Emergency Pizza Hut orders will be taken. Cash only.
- Paul welcomes Signature Club Members.
- Paul issues first official ExpPRS 2013 credit card challenge.
- Signature Club Concert. Surprise performer TBA.
- Ang wins free guitar.
- 30% of audience walks out complaining that artist “isn’t right for the target audience”. “Target audience” is defined as “what we like”.
- Hilton Garden Inn runs out of beer.
Friday, Sept. 20
- Registration opens for non-Signature Club members.
- Security removes Signature Club members who are taunting the non-Signature Club members.
- Foosball Throwdown starts.
- Foosball Throwdown ends prematurely when Alantig runs onto the field during pre-game introductions.
- Sales Ghost Town opens.
- First recorded instance of “Seriously? They bought them all?”
1:00 - 1:01 PM
- Shawn’s break.
2:00 PM - Everyone gets seriously sick of this and goes to another thread.