Thread: Pernambuco vs. Chaltecoco Pernambuco

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by aristotle View Post
    Oh...I wasn't suggesting that it was (or wasn't for that matter) marketed correctly. Just saying that one way or the other, it wasn't what Twinfan was thinking it was
    I do get that part of it. Honest.

I guess myths are better, and worth more, than reality.

Gentlemen, I'm hereby announcing that I'm going into the Streptococcoperniechocca Torch and Pitchfork business!

I'm now taking pre-orders for these rare pitchforks and torches, made of this legendary wood, and they will only be $1000 for the pitchfork, and $500 for the torch. Deposits of 50% required to reserve yours.

In addition, I will be marketing the Official Reproduction Honus Wagner Baseball Card, in a limited run of ten thousand, made of exactly the same cardboard as the famous original! $100,000 each, a fraction of what you'd pay for the original.

For only $50,000 more, each card can be carefully artificially aged into "relic" status to match the look of a card kept in a shoebox in my grandmother's attic for 100 years.

Finally, I will be marketing a reproduction of the original 1909 SVDB penny for only $500 dollars, a third what you'd pay for the real penny in a coin dealer's shop.

PM me for more silly information.
    Last edited by LSchefman; 02-21-2013 at 12:41 PM.