Thread: iPad Multitrack Recording

iPad Multitrack Recording

Does anyone use an iPad multitrack recorder? I'm considering one - but don't know which is the best. The prices are very reasonable, from $10 - $50. I'm looking for one with builtin drum and bass loops. Any thoughts or suggestions?
    Last edited by Charlie; 02-21-2013 at 08:53 AM.

Can't offer any direct experiance but I've been keeping an eye out for tools to use with the IPad as well. Sweetwater has a nice set of video's demoing many of the current software and video devices, maybe you'll find what you are looking for there? :

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7667803597A6D11A

Good Hunting!

I've made a few tunes on my iPad just using Garage Band. I also bought Amplitube but haven't used it to much yet. I use an IK Multimedia iRig for Guitar adapter and an iRig Keyboard that plugs directly into the iPad without any adapters. I use the keyboard to create drum beats as well as adding bass tracks. Very easy to use. You can also import backing tracks in MP3 format. There are a few drummers out there that have MP3 backing tracks using real drums that you can download and use for free (personal use only). Still learning - but it's very fun and rewarding.