Thread: Love this song..what model PRS is this?

Love this song..what model PRS is this?

SC Modern Eagle I - Brazzy Neck
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

That is great, isn't it? I LOVE Pat Travers' playing! There are (IMO) some fantastic clips of him to be found on YT.

Obviously, part of the magic in the sound can be attributed to the color of the DGT...

Lloyd
    'And the answer is... none. None more Gold.'

Quote Originally Posted by Goldtop View Post
    That is great, isn't it? I LOVE Pat Travers' playing! There are (IMO) some fantastic clips of him to be found on YT.

Obviously, part of the magic in the sound can be attributed to the color of the DGT...

Mark...and Lloyd... I used to listen to Redbeard on Rock 103 Memphis.. Pat Thrall (Travers) was explaining the origin of this song...said "Mars Cowling (bass player at the time) was an hour late for rehearsal. When questioned by Pat as to where he had been Mars replied " Snortin Whiskey ,Drinkin Cocaine" Pat said they (as in all GREAT songs) laid down the track in an hour.
    I can get the finger parts to this song..but the picking part is HARD!

Lloyd
    Mark...and Lloyd... I used to listen to Redbeard on Rock 103 Memphis.. Pat Thrall (Travers) was explaining the origin of this song...said "Mars Cowling (bass player at the time) was an hour late for rehearsal. When questioned by Pat as to where he had been Mars replied " Snortin Whiskey ,Drinkin Cocaine" Pat said they (as in all GREAT songs) laid down the track in an hour.
    I can get the finger parts to this song..but the picking part is HARD!

Lloyd[/QUOTE]