Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: BLACK PAISLEY!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Auth. PRS Dealer Brian G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamden, CT
    Posts
    654

    BLACK PAISLEY!

    Just in at Brian's Guitars

    2 Channel H in custom black Paisley tolex with fire red faceplate







    http://briansguitars.com/brands/paul...-black-paisley

  2. #2
    Recovering Bass Player ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! 's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Posts
    5,150
    That is so cool.
    One Life

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Martinsville, IN
    Posts
    446
    Man I really LOVE that combination with the red faceplate. The black Paisley is just Awesome!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Dirty Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    State of Confusion (NY)
    Posts
    1,903
    Dig it!
    -Bob

  5. #5
    chief Shawn@PRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    3,899
    I think this is the same head that made an appearance on the PS Friday thread!

  6. #6
    Auth. PRS Dealer Brian G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamden, CT
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    I think this is the same head that made an appearance on the PS Friday thread!
    Yes indeed, thats the one I asked for after I saw it on PS Friday. Your thread is making sales Shawn!

  7. #7
    chief Shawn@PRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    3,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian G View Post
    Yes indeed, thats the one I asked for after I saw it on PS Friday. Your thread is making sales Shawn!

    That's great to hear Brian, I'm glad to see people getting excited about PRS

  8. #8
    Senior Member 11top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn@PRS View Post
    That's great to hear Brian, I'm glad to see people getting excited about PRS
    Count me in Shawn. I love your amps....what I gig with.
    Sh*tter's full

  9. #9
    Senior Member aduayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian G View Post
    Just in at Brian's Guitars

    2 Channel H in custom black Paisley tolex with fire red faceplate







    http://briansguitars.com/brands/paul...-black-paisley
    man, this is cooler then cool

  10. #10
    SuperD Boogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Indy, IN
    Posts
    1,376
    That is a sexy option.

  11. #11
    Senior Member 11top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,741
    • I'm confused (like most of the time); is that a 2 channel H or a Custom? The plate on the Customs at NAMM read "Custom."


    oh, and I think the black paisley is way cool.
    Sh*tter's full

  12. #12
    Auth. PRS Dealer Brian G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamden, CT
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by 11top View Post
    • I'm confused (like most of the time); is that a 2 channel H or a Custom? The plate on the Customs at NAMM read "Custom."


    oh, and I think the black paisley is way cool.
    2 Channel H, not a custom

  13. #13
    Senior Member 11top's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian G View Post
    2 Channel H, not a custom
    Love the 2 channel H, Brian. It's my go-to.
    Sh*tter's full

  14. #14
    Auth. PRS Dealer Brian G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamden, CT
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by 11top View Post
    Love the 2 channel H, Brian. It's my go-to.
    I dont have one in the personal stable yet - but one of these days I will, thats for sure!

  15. #15
    Member Roddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Regina, Sk. Canada
    Posts
    92
    My god if I hadn't wrecked my liver with beer it would be up for sale, any one need a lung used for smoking cigars?
    How 'bout them Cowboys

  16. #16
    Senior Member sergiodeblanc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Downers Grove Il.
    Posts
    6,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    My god if I hadn't wrecked my liver with beer it would be up for sale, any one need a lung used for smoking cigars?
    How much we talkin' about?

  17. #17
    Recovering Bass Player ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! 's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1985
    Posts
    5,150
    That amp would go perfect if you were playing this club.



    With THIS guitar - and a matching dragon tattoo.



    But you'd have to show up with THIS car.



    And leave the gig with Salma.

    Last edited by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ; 02-25-2013 at 10:59 PM.
    One Life

  18. #18
    Bobble Head Moderator JMintzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Potomac, MD
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    ---Jamie---

    My Gear

  19. #19
    Member Roddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Regina, Sk. Canada
    Posts
    92
    Where is that club, it is cool?
    How 'bout them Cowboys

  20. #20
    Almost was a FG22 owner.. WEDGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Too close to the casinos in CT.........
    Posts
    1,819
    Can I assume black paisley cabs to follow?!?
    ​Secretary of Crackwood Addiction

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •