Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig Limited/408 - Outside The Circle, And Swoosh! Nothin' But Net.

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    You bet! Mine's added to the pile! Do you still have all four of those gorgeous Sigs, Hans? They are spectacular.
    The '89 Sig was sold to a guy in Hong Kong. Still have the other 3.
    One Life

I've had my Siggy Ltd for right about a year now. I don' think it's going anywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by RedGuitars View Post
    I've had my Siggy Ltd for right about a year now. I don' think it's going anywhere...
    [de-rail] Do you still have that photo of your Cherry Metallic Standard and cat? I always loved that photo! hahah
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Nice Les.... I love the sound of a good SWOOSH!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluefade View Post
    When i heard the tones of this guitar, I knew i had found the instrument I had been looking for all along. I traded a 57/08 Mcarty,a Mcarty korina with brazzy board and a korina custom 24. This is the most versatile guitar I've ever owned !!! I totally feel where you're coming from, Les !!! This is the tool that will allow you to play anything you can imagine. To Mr smith,I say, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just to return to this thread for a moment, I was thinking about this post and what you said as I was playing the guitar on a track yesterday.

I don't have a lot of guitars, so having this versatility is just great. Even with traditional pickups it'd be a great guitar, very lively, great feel, etc., but the 408s knock it out of the park. I totally agree!!

I love my others, but this is a desert island guitar.

Of course, I'd need a good looking woman to play for...and stuff..
    Check us out: http://www.elfxi.com

Quote Originally Posted by LSchefman View Post
    Just to return to this thread for a moment, I was thinking about this post and what you said as I was playing the guitar on a track yesterday.

I don't have a lot of guitars, so having this versatility is just great. Even with traditional pickups it'd be a great guitar, very lively, great feel, etc., but the 408s knock it out of the park. I totally agree!!

I love my others, but this is a desert island guitar.

Of course, I'd need a good looking woman to play for...and stuff..
    If we are gonna include a woman,Les,lets let her play our guitar for us,on that island of yours,EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluefade View Post
    If we are gonna include a woman,Les,lets let her play our guitar for us,on that island of yours,EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you're coming along, we'll need two women who can play.
    Check us out: http://www.elfxi.com