Thread: Belated NGD:Tremonti SE Custom

Belated NGD:Tremonti SE Custom

Got my new PRS SE Tremonti Custom in Whale Blue yesterday.

Really good axe, solid as a freaking rock. Heavy as a LPC and my Schecter C7 Damien seven-banger. Already did the first upgrade on the strap locks, next will be the pickups with a McArty bass and either a BKP Painkiller or a Di Marzio Crunch Lab or Norton, unsure what way to go. Neck is really fast, its more like the neck on my EC and less like the neck on my LPS. Its the body of a SE SC245 with a trem and a diffrent neck profile in many areas, witch is all good! The fretboard is really dense, its either Ebony (not that likley) or Rosewood, it is also the darkest rosewood ive ever seen.

Anyways, photo time:

With its Single Cutaway Brothers (With thickness comparisons):

SE/EC:

SE/LPS:

EC/LPS:
    2008 PRS SE Mike Mushok Model Silverburst (On the bench awaiting USA Electronics and some hardware mods)
    2012 PRS Mark Tremonti Model Solana Burst 10 Top (Stock apart from Schaller Strap Locks)
    2013 PRS SE Tremonti Custom Whale Blue (Di Marzio Crunch Lab/PRS McCarty Bass)
    Follow me on Twitter: @ESPImperium

Congrats! Nice color!
    The Tremonti SE Custom is an awesome guitar.
    I have both the Tremonti SE Custom and the SE245.
    The SE245 is a great guitar but I sure wish it had the wide/thin neck like the Tremonti.

Cream Crackered Mikegarveyblues's Avatar
    Congrats, looks great!!!
    Modified SE Bernie Marsden, Fender Strat
    Laney Lionheart L5T-112, Fender Mustang 1
    Wishing for a Blue Bernie!
    Click here for SE Bernie Marsden demo!
    Lessons, covers, backing tracks, etc...www.youtube.com/mikegarveyblues

Sweet guitar! I didn't know they came in that color. Congrats!
    12 408 - 12 DGT - 09 Tremonti II - 98 CU24 - 97 CE22 - Mesa MarkIV - Kemper Profiler Amp - EVH 5150 III - PRS Archon

The build quality of the guitar is outstanding. The natural binding is really nice, not may guitars this price point come with it!

Now to decide on what way to go on the bridge pickup. After that, decide on what gear im getting rid of to fund a SE Custom-7 and a Mesa Mini Recto. Need to simplify my rig as its too complex.
    2008 PRS SE Mike Mushok Model Silverburst (On the bench awaiting USA Electronics and some hardware mods)
    2012 PRS Mark Tremonti Model Solana Burst 10 Top (Stock apart from Schaller Strap Locks)
    2013 PRS SE Tremonti Custom Whale Blue (Di Marzio Crunch Lab/PRS McCarty Bass)
    Follow me on Twitter: @ESPImperium

Nice axe, Congrats!
    : 2012 SE Tremonti Custom w/ Tremonti Pickups & Schaller Locking Tuners
    G&L: 2013 Tribute Jerry Cantrell Superhawk, 2010 Tribute Jerry Cantrell Rampage w/DiMarzio Super Distortion, 2012 Tribute Legacy w/ DiMarzio Fast Track Strat Set
    Ovation: 2012 Elite 2078AX
    Amps: Acoustic Lead G120 DSP, Acoustic Lead G20