I came across a vid on you tube of Tommy Shaw playing a Les Paul that had something I have never seen. It had the regular treble/rhythm switch at the top but at the bottom it had two knobs and underneath that it had three toggle switches..Was this standard from the factory or custom built, plus what did those switches do?