Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: has this ever happened to you, or am I crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    I realize it looks as though my emoticon comment was directed to your response Lloyd, but it wasn't. There was a deleted thread that I did not quote from Dave (he's a prankster like me) so please don't think that your comments are unwanted.

I am always surprised how much better I play when my tone is really happening.
    No sweat sergio. I put two and two together and realized that I must have missed something in there before I logged back on. But thanks very much for the kind words just the same. I look forward to your posts too. Everything's cool, guy.

My 'nevermind' comment was just a bad attempt at humor; an old SNL/Gilda Radner reference.

Lloyd/Goldtop
    Last edited by Goldtop; 03-12-2013 at 09:38 AM.
    'And the answer is... none. None more Gold.'

Messers.. my apologies. I do appreciate this because I am of the camp that I can learn from those that had to do this before me. When I passed my capts. exams the Master of the vessel just put me on the wheel and went to bed. I had to learn the hard way. But what I had deleted really happened. But I know that this is a family forum and no matter how disguised that might have been it was not funny to some.

Now Frank has a valid point..Yes we had a major squall line come through and the humidity nwas at 100%.

And LLoyd...thank you..