Thread: Thought on PRS Santana Mahogany model w/ 57/08s

Thought on PRS Santana Mahogany model w/ 57/08s

Anyone own or have played this model? I love the Santana specs and the model that comes with all Mahogany might bring this to the SG tone territory. The one I'm considering comes with 57/08s and Brazilian board.

I've got an all mahogany Mira with 57/08s and love it. It's my classic rock machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Egads View Post
    I've got an all mahogany Mira with 57/08s and love it. It's my classic rock machine.
    That sounds like a winning combination! I think the model I was referring to actually was a West street model that the retailer mis-listed as a Santana model, though they both seem to have the same body shape.

Never played one. Sounds like it would be pretty monster though.
    Plank Owner

Quote Originally Posted by enigma View Post
    That sounds like a winning combination! I think the model I was referring to actually was a West street model that the retailer mis-listed as a Santana model, though they both seem to have the same body shape.
    If so, jump on it!

Pics when you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Egads View Post
    If so, jump on it!

Pics when you get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma View Post
    Indeed the West St. and I'd jump on it, very cool guitars. The Mira might get you closer to SG territory though.