Thread: Mike Hermans - Love This Guy

Mike Hermans - Love This Guy

I was born metal. Just look at my avatar. It's been a rough stretch to get motivated to play other styles. I jump in at a level I can't handle not wanting to learn slowly again, which is what needs to happen.

As a metal guy it's hard to take your guitar to the neighbors house and entertain. Where's the double bass? Monster vocals? You get the idea. Wanting this ability I have been getting into loopers and more atmospheric sounds. I am pretty happy with the results but would like it to take it a step further.

Prymaxe Vintage and Mike Hermans have been putting out some really nice tutorials on pop tune arrangements. It's been exactly what I need. It's the right material and difficulty level. I hope they keep them coming because they've been very helpful and motivating. Here are the two that started it all for me.

Last edited by jfb; 07-01-2013 at 10:45 AM.
    Plank Owner

That's a nice version, and I don't even care for Bruce at all. I know what you mean about being born metal, it was hard to break the old habits of "rock" guitar at first.

Really nice! Thanks so much for this. Some great ideas in there.
    Check us out: http://www.elfxi.com