Thread: "Control Rango, GREEN LIGHT, I say again GREEN LIGHT" "Rango copy's Green Light"

"Control Rango, GREEN LIGHT, I say again GREEN LIGHT" "Rango copy's Green Light"

So my B-Day is coming up and the usual discussion starts - "What do you want for your Birthday? If you don't give me a list you're going to get that Michael Flatly "Lord of the Dance" DVD you've always wanted!" My 7yo daughter chimes in " Mommy says you love him, should we buy you a guitar and get his picture painted on it!?"

"Okay Okay NOT THAT! Can I just have some cash for my guitar fund?"

(Insert sound of Angels singing or Jimmi playing HERE)
    I then heard something that me and my fellow married guys don't hear very often

"Yes"

"So I can go guitar shopping?"

"YES"

DANG - I'm always looking but it's like any hunting - the bucks always walk buy when you aren’t packing or Momma hadn't handed you a TAG!

I admit - I love playing but I love hunting the "next guitar" too! :thumbs up:

So I'd pretty much locked in on finding a DGT LIKE this:

http://willcuttguitars.com/paul-reed...rds-10-top-837

- FBJ Wide Flames with some variation maybe 10 top

But I did spend most of last night playing my R9 and got to thinking maybe a SC245 or double cut Ted? I do like that scale length!

The HUNT IS ON!

What do you guys think I should get!?

DGT!
    TED!
    Some other PRS with 245 scale length!? Sort of on a FBJ kick but the Royal Blue is cool too, of course there's FROST BITE and Dark cherry burst!

How about this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post

So I'd pretty much locked in on finding a DGT LIKE this:

http://willcuttguitars.com/paul-reed...rds-10-top-837

- FBJ Wide Flames with some variation maybe 10 top

But I did spend most of last night playing my R9 and got to thinking maybe a SC245 or double cut Ted? I do like that scale length!

The HUNT IS ON!

What do you guys think I should get!?

DGT!
    TED!
    Some other PRS with 245 scale length!? Sort of on a FBJ kick but the Royal Blue is cool too, of course there's FROST BITE and Dark cherry burst!
    I've known your pain. When you're looking you can look at all of them, but when you buy, you're only getting one. Unless you can buy more than that. That'd be my suggestion; get 2 or 3.

I'm only getting one now...

there's always next year! LOL!!! ;-)

SO MANY guys love the DGT - I really want to find for myself out what all the fuss is about!

EGADS - I like the blue burst - it's in the running with Solana Burst and a couple of others. But hoping I can find the right FBJ
    Saw your sig and it reminds me I need to check inventory at Wildwood!
    Last edited by Rango; 03-19-2013 at 03:57 PM.

They have that one listed as a FBJ burst! I thought you'd appreciate it. I'll be at Wldwood Thursday, hoping to make a trade...

Quote Originally Posted by Egads View Post
    They have that one listed as a FBJ burst! I thought you'd appreciate it. I'll be at Wldwood Thursday, hoping to make a trade...
    Thanks for looking out for me.
    It's hard to tell in the pic's sometimes. If you have time, check it out for me while you're there and let me know what you think!

On the "Signature" page
    http://www.wildwoodguitars.com/elect.../signature.htm
    I'm only seeing - one faded blue burst and 3 faded blue contour burst. No FBJ - I must be missing it?
    Can you pm me a link to it?