Thread: Family PRS Accessory Coincidence!

Family PRS Accessory Coincidence!

I was looking at the PRS store a few minutes ago, while visiting my daughter's young family, and my son in law (who is a GREAT guy) said, "Oh, cool, my company made those stools for PRS." I didn't even know that!

Scott's company has built all their products in Chicago for generations, with American labor and traditional US materials, and they're really sturdy and first-class. So now I feel even MORE connected to PRS! Cool!
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

That's pretty cool.
    Did he hook you up with a stool sample?
    Sorry, couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    That's pretty cool.
    Did he hook you up with a stool sample?
    Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Hahahaha!

Um...no. But I just changed the baby's diaper, so I got a stool sample of a different kind!
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

That's funny!!! Hey...those stools are awesome, very well built!! Love mine!!
    2010 Black cherry 10 Top Tremonti-signed by Tremonti Modded by PTC DGT frets
    2010 Mira Vintage Mahogany-Dragon 1 pup in bridge
    2012 Faded Blue Jean Burst 10 Top Tremonti
    2012 PRS Tremonti Custom SE Grey/Black PRS Phase 2 tuners, Mannmade 2000NOS Trem,Refret with DGT frets at PTC, USA nut, PRS USA pots and knobs

Quote Originally Posted by Michael B View Post
    That's funny!!! Hey...those stools are awesome, very well built!! Love mine!!
    I'll let him know!

It's funny, we were at a restaurant yesterday with his dad, who was pointing out how some of the furniture from overseas bends, falls apart, is made with poor quality vinyls, etc., and there really is a difference most of us never think about. It looks pretty similar when it's new, but it doesn't last.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

I tell my wife over and over - I don't mind paying a bit extra if the quality is good.

You can tell your son-in-law he's got another happy customer.

Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner

Alan, that's a great shot!! LOL
    -- Homer J. Simpson