Thread: NPD

NPD

I don't think I like tc electronics...lol

Oh and it's a grainy pic. New hall of fame reverb. Can't wait to get it hooked up tomorrow....

Nice setup! I want a JP and a hall of fame. I only have a polytune mini noir from TC just now but give me time to catch up haha

I love the jp...cool pedal. Tc electronics make great stuff, super happy with them. Can't wait for my new prs to get here, will sound amazing through everything and clean lol

Actually nothing sterile about the Jmd .Marshall hit a home run with this amp, the combo gets ran in to a Saxon 2x12 cabinet. Saxon are Canada's bigges secret, custom made cabs that are amazing....a one man operation that much like Paul , shows passion in everything he builds . My sound is cross between a Mesa and Marshall ...

I picked up a Hall of Fame, Flashback Delay and Spark Booster for Christmas (thanks TC for the free Spark Booster promotion). I chose the HoF as the demo video showed it going into a Pro Junior, exactly what I wanted it for. I already had a Polytune and absolutely no regrets with the new ones. With the new pedals and the 2x10 cab the little PJ is near perfect. Great pedals. Congrats.