Thread: Time to start talking sweet sixteen ...

Time to start talking sweet sixteen ...

There seem to be a few Indiana folk around here that may be rooting for a certain #1 seed this Thursday night. I am kinda hoping a lowly #4 seed beats the crap out of them.

GO SU!!!

Who is everyone rooting for?
    Last edited by wilerty; 03-26-2013 at 05:02 PM.
    Bill

PRS Private Stock #3568
    PRS Swamp Ash Special
    Mesa Mark V combo
    Fishman Loudbox Artist

Go Hoosiers

I gotta root for Florida Gulf Coast as well...................
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

I'm rooting for Big 10 teams as much as it pains me to do so. With Wisconsin playing like garbage and the early exit, I gotta support my conference...the last thing I wanna hear people say is how the Big 10 was overrated this year. That said, Indiana is easiest for me to root for since we haven't lost to them in the last 12 or so meetings. Behind them, I'd root for Marquette...despite in state rival, they're still my state *pukes in garbage can* - I believe they get eliminated the next game. Beyond that, I'll go FGC - whouda thunk it?

Wolverines!
    (DC 245 Ted / DGT / 513 / Santana / McShootout / Cu22 Rosewood / DC22 / SAS / Cu22 Semi hollow / Sig LTD / Mira korina / HBII / SE Angelus Custom / SE Mushok) >> {C, H, Dallas, Original Sewell}

I freakin' LOVE my Sweet 16!! It's my main gigging amp; it can do everything I need for any of my bands. I dime that Master and I get wonderful output tube distortion and... Oh crap. You guys are talking about basketball. I'll STFU now.
    "You come around here with these... SOUL DESTROYERS... clad in some kinda paisley rittenou... I don't even know what rittenou means." -Greg Koch re: PRS amps

Quote Originally Posted by watelessness View Post
    Wolverines!
    Go Blue! Also rooting for other B1G teams.
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Hoosiers!! I've been a fan since birth.

I'm nervous about this next one though.. Syracuse is tough.
    PRS Singlecut 10top/birds. 57/08s. Violin Amber.
    PRS Singlecut Trem 10top/birds. Tremonti's. Charcoal.
    BadCat Hot Cat 30R Head
    Bogner Shiva EL34 Non-Verb Head
    BadCat 2x12 Light Up

Yes ... Go Orange ...
    Bill

PRS Private Stock #3568
    PRS Swamp Ash Special
    Mesa Mark V combo
    Fishman Loudbox Artist

Congrats Bill. Survive and advance. Hoosiers really kinda shot like crap in what I watched, missed free throws were huge...hmmm this sounds familiar to me.

Syracuse really stifled the Hoosiers. Very impressive game.
    If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your short-wave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.
    -- Homer J. Simpson

Phenny still around? I know he is depressed after last night...

GO FGCU!!!!!
    - Dane

“He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.”

WOL
    VER
    INES!!!!!
    (DC 245 Ted / DGT / 513 / Santana / McShootout / Cu22 Rosewood / DC22 / SAS / Cu22 Semi hollow / Sig LTD / Mira korina / HBII / SE Angelus Custom / SE Mushok) >> {C, H, Dallas, Original Sewell}

Quote Originally Posted by watelessness View Post
    WOL
    VER
    INES!!!!!
    You bet! Go Blue!

It's going to be interesting to see how each team in the final 4's style of play works out in its matchup! That Syracuse defense looks downright scary.
    -- Homer J. Simpson