Hello from GigReadyGuitars.com! We are a 15-year old brick and mortar store in Torrington, CT (George's Music), just starting out with a new beta web site specializing in premium guitars and gear. PRS is a featured brand in our store and on our site and we thought we should share what we have cooking with PRS here on the forum.
I just got back from the PRS factory, where I picked out woods and spec'd out two different exclusive runs. I made a slideshow video of the woods we chose for the Custom 24. We have 13 of these being built. Let me know what you think of the specs! If you have any questions, you can PM me here, call me at 888-450-3989 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Hand-selected, cream of the crop, Eastern Flamed Maple Tops (PRS typically reserves Eastern Maple for Private Stock guitars. These are 10-top and Artist grade or better. They were hand-picked from dozens of available tops in the Wood Library.)
* One-piece, lightweight Ribbon Mahogany Backs
* Artist-grade Flamed Maple necks and fingerboards with Paua Rim Outline Bird Inlays. Tap-tone tested, selected from dozens of pieces for tone and appearance.
* HFS Treble and 59/09 Bass pickups, uncovered
* PRS Tremolo
* Hybrid Hardware
* Volume, Tone, 5-way Blade Switch
* Choice of Red Tiger, Armando's Amethyst, Faded Blue Jean, Trampas Green, Charcoal and Natural
* Choice of Pattern Regular or Thin neck shapes, one of each shape per color (Except Faded Blue Jean, we have two regular and one thin)
* Upgraded Paisley Artist Case