Thread: Introduction from Chris Swope

Introduction from Chris Swope

Hello. I'm brand new to this forum. I know a few of you gents from the old Birds And Moons days but I will be new to most of you. My name is Chris Swope and I'm here at Private Reserve Guitars. We are the high-end world of Musician's Friend. I handle all the good stuff, which as you know, includes PRS! Most of our PRS inventory is in the room with me here in Kansas City. I look forward to working with you guys. I need to learn my way around this thing so I think I'll attempt to post a photo. Feel free to email or call on my direct line. 816.423.4970

Do you know Sir Brazzalot?
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

Quote Originally Posted by markie View Post
    Do you know Sir Brazzalot?
    Not by his handle. Maybe by another name!

Recovering Bass Player ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! 's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Reserve Guitars View Post
    Not by his handle. Maybe by another name!
    Welcome to the forum, Chris! And... for selling me a killer DC22.

I think Mark means Joey. Erm.... SIR Joey.
    One Life

Welcome aboard!

Hans!!!! Awesome!!! SO stoked you took the plunge...those vids were awesome!
    -Bob

Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Chris! And... for selling me a killer DC22.

I think Mark means Joey. Erm.... SIR Joey.
    Yes, thanks for spoon-feeding me that one. Of course I know Sir Brazzalot! He is a fine fellow and, like so many others, plays circles around me.

Yeah... I remember you. You're the dude who got me hooked on R5's if memory serves. If I know what's good for me, I'll put you on my "ignore" list Though since I don't have Brent on my "ignore" list, I obviously don't know what's good for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Private Reserve Guitars View Post
    Hello. I'm brand new to this forum. I know a few of you gents from the old Birds And Moons days but I will be new to most of you. My name is Chris Swope and I'm here at Private Reserve Guitars. We are the high-end world of Musician's Friend. I handle all the good stuff, which as you know, includes PRS! Most of our PRS inventory is in the room with me here in Kansas City. I look forward to working with you guys. I need to learn my way around this thing so I think I'll attempt to post a photo. Feel free to email or call on my direct line. 816.423.4970

Way to start off with a bang Chris!