Thread: A little help to find the name of this prs

Question A little help to find the name of this prs

Hello to everyone,
    my name is Lorenzo and i'm italian so please excuse me for my probably bad english .
    I also apologize if i wrote in the uncorrect section of the forum but anyway here is the problem i have:
    i just saw this guitar in my near guitar shop https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...69448681_n.jpg and i really can't find what kinda model it is. Really , i searched a lot on the PRS site but I can't find this one.
    It will help a lot if someone also have this guitar so can write me (if he want) a personal opinion about the sound and the build quality.
    sorry for the bad photo quality but i had only my ipodtouch with me and the camera is a bit crappy.
    Thanks to everyone and exuse me again for the mistakes.
    Lorenzo

Welcome Lorenzo! The model you are looking at is a SE- EG model. Cool guitar!

Thank you so much! anyone have got this guitar? any quick rewiew?

From the videos I've seen/heard that guitar seems like an incredible value for the sound it makes. Get it!

Occasionally Onery Member CantankerousCarl's Avatar
    Welcome Lorenzo! I have owned both tremolo and fixed-bridge versions of the SE EGs, and I prefer the sound of the tremolo models like the one you have pictured.

They are stratocaster-like in sound, but not as twangy with the mahogany and set neck.

The quality is very high in general as with the other SE models, and I would not hesitate reccomending one if you are looking for that type of guitar.
    1990, 91, 92 & 97 CE24s | 1991 CU24 | 2003 & 04 SE EG SSS | 2008 SE Semi-Hollow Soapbar
    2011 CU24 GC Throwback | 2012 Signature Limited | 2013 408 Brazilian | 2013 Paul's Guitar
    2013 Hollowbody II | 2013 CU24 Swamp Ash Limited | 2013 XPRS 408 Semi-Hollow
    2013 S2 Mira | 2013 CU24 | 2014 CU24 Semi-Hollow

Lorenzo, I own a PRS SE EG much like this one, mine is configured as a HSS with the tremolo bridge ,I love this guitar, it's my main player and I probably won't ever sell it , the only thing I,ve considered changing are the pickups, I'd like them to be a bit hotter for the singles and for the humbucker in the bridge to have a bit of extra crunch.