Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too Much Time on My Hands

I used to have multiple watches and matched them to my clothes, but I now only wear a silver-colored Bulova. It was a gift from my wife, and it works with everything.
    Too many and never enough...

Is that your skin behind the Rolex?
    Frank Bello
    PRS CUSTOM 24
    http://frankbello56.blogspot.com/

Cell phone... Most of the time.

I have a couple of cheap Timex Ironmans that I use when needed.

I've looked at a Rolex but whenever I have the bank for one - I've end up with a new Gun, Guitar or a Motorcycle!

Cell phone now. In Arizona, if you wear a watch, the constant sweat during the summers will build up and smell really bad.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

Omega Seamaster or Hamilton Khaki Classic for every day

Concord with lizard strap or Hamilton Jazzmaster for more dressier situations

My primary time piece...an engagement present from my wife...It's been on my wrist every day since...it's seen everything and keeps on ticking! Fantastic watch...that scratch happened the day my first son was born...serves as a constant reminder of the important things in life.
    -Bob

Just the cell phone for me
    "He's kind of like a bear at a campsite...you think he's cute and kind of want to hug him, but in the end you know he's dangerous and is going to stomp on your tent and eat all your food..." - martysnarf

I don't have a good picture of mine handy but this is basically what I wear everyday. Love it.

Nice Styx reference in the thread title, Hans. Now i have an earworm.

I cant live (comfortably) without one at work but dont wear one on the weekends. I have a 20-year-old Pulsar that my wife gave me and a Citizen that i earned for 10 years of service. Nothing fancy but functional. My wife keeps threatening to buy me a new watch and when she tells me what she wants to spend i redirect her to http://www.prsguitars.com/products/index.php
    (DC 245 Ted / DGT / 513 / Santana / McShootout / Cu22 Rosewood / DC22 / SAS / Cu22 Semi hollow / Sig LTD / Mira korina / HBII / SE Angelus Custom / SE Mushok) >> {C, H, Dallas, Original Sewell}

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMoonsRJT View Post
    My primary time piece...an engagement present from my wife...It's been on my wrist every day since...it's seen everything and keeps on ticking! Fantastic watch...that scratch happened the day my first son was born...serves as a constant reminder of the important things in life.
    I'm glad it didn't go missing for more than a few minutes. Even nicer knowing its story.

I don't always wear watches, but when I do I prefer Movado.