Saw this on FleaBay the other day and no one seems to know what the name of the color is. It's been called GAs Blue lol. That's what it SHOULD be called..GAS Blue...or BNI Blue (blaren NEEDS IT Blue).
My GOD!!
It's true that I don't get out much and havent seen a whole lot of sweet quilts in person. I know you can get some pretty stunning looking cheap guitars with veneers oor photofinishes that scream PRS Artist grade (hey it IS the highest form of flattery) but this is the real deal and I've NEVER seen ANYTING like it.
Man...I now know what my dream guitar's top is going to TRY to look like.
Note to time you get a top like this..or even just close..PLEASE let me know, and let me know that the peeps can do this finish again.
GEEZUS!! Are ya sure this bass's top is even FLAT? Sure doesnt appear to be. WOW WOW WOW WOW. it is:
WHAT is that color called?