Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Show your pedalboard!

Classic Rocker
    Quote Originally Posted by solacematt View Post
    Nice! I dig the old POG and that hollowbody is smokin'! Cool amp too.

Quote Originally Posted by prsrocker1988 View Post
    Nice! I dig the old POG and that hollowbody is smokin'! Cool amp too.
    Thanks, I really gotta start using that POG for more, only gets used for one of my bands songs :/
    Scattered Light - My Band Scattered Light - 'Like' us on Facebook
    PRS McCarty Hollowbody, PRS Custom 24
    Mesa/Boogie Rectifier -> Rectifier Cabs -> Boss Tuner -> Modded Tremonti Wah -> DOD Gonkulator -> T-Rex Tremonti Phase Shifter -> Boss Digital Delay -> EHX POG -> eBow

Another update to mine, and I am now out of real estate now on the Pedaltrain 2
    Moved the Polytune 2 to the left one space, and added the Line 6 G50 wireless.
    At first the G50 was not working, and the blue on light was very dim.
    I just had to swap the tuner power cable over to the G50, and the cable the G50 was first powered by over to the tuner.

The Voodoo 2 power supply has different amp voltages, and the stock ones are around 100 milliamps I think, and I needed one that put out at least 300 milliamps.
    After the power cable swap the G50 worked perfectly.

A while back, I finally gave in and bought a Pedaltrain - PT-2 I think, although I'm not 100% sure which model it is!

Currently running the below setup. Everything powered from a Eventide/Cioks Power Factor mounted under the board: was the PSU with the most isolated outputs I could find and allows me to run the Fulltone pedals at 12V. Was having issues with reduction in signal which I think I've now tracked down to a dodgy 9V battery clip connector on my way and seems to be fixed now. A lot of dirt options on the board but they all get used in a typical set.

Someone asked about angled vs raised rear platform? Before this board , I had a few that I built myself which all had a raised rear section. I did find that easier but having the ZVex pedals gives a little more room to get my big feet in at the back row.
    Last edited by tolm; 05-18-2014 at 05:09 PM.
    2013 PRS Paul's Guitar, Copper Flame
    2009 PRS McCarty II, Tobacco Sunburst
    2014 Tone King Majesty 45 Head + 2x12 Cab
    Fulltone | MXR | TC Electronic | ZVex

Classic Rocker
    Nice board tolm! I like Zvex. I just picked up an old Myrold painted Super Hard On at a guitar show on Saturday. It is awesome. I also use a Box Of Rock from time to time for a Malcolm Young esque crunch. I'm not sure if I could use the Fuzz Factory though for what I do (which is covering old rock n' roll and some new country).

My main board is undergoing a rewiring, so for now here's my grab 'n go:
    Last edited by LJD; 05-19-2014 at 03:22 AM.

I'll have to post some updated pics of my current board. I've got too much stuff, so the Whammy sits on the floor next to my board. :-)

Hey Corey - how do you like the Talking Machine? I've been thinking about getting one...
    Heh...check it out. Under my name, it says "member".

new Rig Kontrol ARS Labels

New custom labels for your Rig Kontrol pedalboard

Angel Recording Studio

have a nice day,

Samuele Ing. Lini

Angel Recording Studio
    Recording & Mastering Studio Graphics Hand Made -

Via G. Rossa N.2 26041 Casalmaggiore (CR)
    Cell: 3384115876
    Web: Angel Recording Studio
    Mail: samuele.lini@gmail.com

Classic Rocker
    Decided to try some stuff this weekend. I ended up putting back on some old standbys. I'm using a Way Huge Red Llama now. I also have a Way Huge Green Rhino but I'm using the FD3 for that dark TS tone.

Current setup

Quote Originally Posted by prsrocker1988 View Post
    Decided to try some stuff this weekend. I ended up putting back on some old standbys. I'm using a Way Huge Red Llama now. I also have a Way Huge Green Rhino but I'm using the FD3 for that dark TS tone.

Cool board and what a choice selection of drives!

I actually tweaked mine again: turned out my muffled/cutting signal wasn't the 9V clip on the Wah at all. Not sure exactly but it was something to do with the buffer on the Wah: maybe it was reacting badly to some of the impedences down the chain (specifically I'm thinking the fuzz) or maybe the buffer itself is faulty but, either way, switching the internal dip switch to 'true bypass' seems to have not only sorted the problem but I like the tone better too.

Whilst I was there, I moved the PlimSoul to the back row since it's so tall it was kinda blocking easy access to the tuner. Also switched my MXR Micro Amp back in to replace the Soul Food as my "solo button". Primarily because I couldn't get the power cables to all reach (!) but it actually gives a warmer solo tone when slamming the other drives than the SF did so I'm happy I made the switch.

2013 PRS Paul's Guitar, Copper Flame
    2009 PRS McCarty II, Tobacco Sunburst
    2014 Tone King Majesty 45 Head + 2x12 Cab
    Fulltone | MXR | TC Electronic | ZVex

Classic Rocker
    Nice! How do you like that Double Rock? I have a Box Of Rock that I really dig. And I use an old SHO at the front of my chain for a tone shaper/enhancer. I keep hoping a Vexter version might come out at some point.

My second Brady Cases pedalboard I've purchased, downsized from the first one. I use Godlyke Power Grip to keep the pedals on the board, and Planet Waves for cables.

This is all I'll ever need, paired with my Line 6 Spider Valve MKII half stack.

2014 PRS Mark Tremonti - 2011 PRS "Stripped" 58 - 2013 PRS SC250 Artist Brazilian - 2007 PRS McCarty Korina Brazilian - 2013 PRS SE MM Baritone - 2014 Archon - 2014 PRS 2x12 DB BigMouth X2
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2012 ESP Eclipse II - 2002 Gibson SG Special Faded - 2014 Taylor T5z Custom - 2012 Taylor 414CE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you, I try to keep things tidy.

Yes, good choice for a wah and wireless unit.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyT View Post
    Nice and clean.
    I see we have the same wa and wireless units.
    2014 PRS Mark Tremonti - 2011 PRS "Stripped" 58 - 2013 PRS SC250 Artist Brazilian - 2007 PRS McCarty Korina Brazilian - 2013 PRS SE MM Baritone - 2014 Archon - 2014 PRS 2x12 DB BigMouth X2
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2012 ESP Eclipse II - 2002 Gibson SG Special Faded - 2014 Taylor T5z Custom - 2012 Taylor 414CE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classic Rocker
    Bumping this thread!

Call me fickle. I don't think anything on my board is the same as last time I posted, except the tuner!

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken...

Classic Rocker
    Really want to try that Bogner pedal.

I have two now.
    Posted in a newer thread, but I can not find it to copy/paste here.

Pedaltrain II for my guitars (updated since last post in this thread), and a Pedaltrain Junior for my bass setup, and both powered by Voodoo Labs II Pedal Power Plus supplies.
    Both boards have the Line 6 G50 wireless system TC Flashback delays, EHX Big Muffs, TC Tuners, etc.