Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Show your pedalboard!

So here is the final version of this one. I added a right angle cable to the power input on the Line 6 M5. Here it is with the case I bought way back that has been in and out of many vehicles and clubs over the years.

...and how nicely it fits in the case.

I suppose I could have straightened things out a little better.

The only thing I reall want to add is underneath the tuner, it would be sweet to have in interface, like a patch bay. In from guitar, out to amp. In from FX send, Out to FX return, plus a TRS cable for the amp footswitch. Then I can reorganize my cables going to and from the amp with a nice braided sleeve with heatshrink ends, instead of bunched up and held together with cable ties like now.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

I have a pedal problem
    Here is the family

PRS Family - SCT, 408, 305, CU22, MEII
    Others LesPaul , Stratocaster , Guild
    Amps - Mesa MK2B , Egnater Tweaker 15
    Effects - Tonal Insanity Guitar Effects ( I make them ) TC Electronics Nova

Here's a pic of my pedal board, version 5. All plugged into a rack with Mesa Triaxis, Mesa 20/20 power, G-Major. The Rocktron All Access was actually Dave Mustain's-long story...

Here's a pic of my pedalboard-version 54 maybe? Board controls a rack fwith a Mesa Triaxis, Mesa 20/20 amp, TC Electronics G Major. BTW, the Rocktron All Access was once owned by Dave Mustain. Loong story...

I just updated my main board. EP Booster and SP Compresso are always on. SL Drive, Bonamassa's wha, Bogner Red Ecstasy, Slash's Fuzz, Strymon's Mobius & TimeLine and another Ep Booster. The last one, I only use when I need to push a little more. On the pic, Lolla, The Frostbitch with the \m/ neck.

Sem título por aduayer, no Flickr

on the bottom my grab & go board

Sem título por aduayer, no Flickr

Dig both of those rigs. Well done dude.
    Plank Owner

I have nothing to contribute because I was using the Fractal all of my patch changes were controlled via midi by laptop the drummer used for click and backing. It was nice not to have to step on anything! This will change very shortly though....
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Quote Originally Posted by themike View Post
    I have nothing to contribute because I was using the Fractal all of my patch changes were controlled via midi by laptop the drummer used for click and backing. It was nice not to have to step on anything! This will change very shortly though....
    You aren't helping my Fractal GAS.
    Plank Owner

Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    You aren't helping my Fractal GAS.
    Well you already know what its going to be paired with! Knock out punch!
    Paul Reed Smith 7 - S t r i n g A c t i v i s t | Fueled by P T C

Quote Originally Posted by jfb View Post
    Dig both of those rigs. Well done dude.
    thanx. the weak part on my rigs is me...lol

still have the Fractal kick in me. I bought one unit, had to sell and ever since is on my wish list...

Well you already know what its going to be paired with! Knock out punch!
    I do! Kungfu!
    Plank Owner

Awesome pedal boards guys! My current main line up is this all powered by a PPII+ underneath

Quote Originally Posted by Aeetus View Post
    Awesome pedal boards guys! My current main line up is this all powered by a PPII+ underneath
    clean, neat with excellent ingredients. congratz

Quote Originally Posted by aduayer View Post
    clean, neat with excellent ingredients. congratz
    Cheers!

DGT Club Vice President

Thanks to Velcro and no attention span, this line-up changes often.

mgd

DGTs

Here is mine...could be a new wah pedal (wah pedals confuse me lol)and a tc electronics polytune 2 on it tomorrow though

2013 PRS DGT..
    2012 Ibanez RG 870 premuim
    2014 Prs se Clint Lowrey
    1988 Washburn G1V
    Hughes and Kettner Grandmeister 36 with Saxon cabinet .

Some really nice additions today!
    Plank Owner

Quote Originally Posted by JDBRADSHAW View Post
    Glad to see somebody else who enjoys Hardwire pedals...I use the DL-8 and the RV-7 in my pedal board and they are really great sounding..The Decimator is in my pedalboard too
    I really do dig those Hardwire pedals. I can't rave enough about the Valve Distortion pedal - it's just awesome. I did end up replacing the Metal Distortion with a Micro Metal Muff, and I'm a LOT happier with it. Also, I find myself constantly tweaking the DL-8 to get the sound I'm looking for. Tricky little thing, that...

The one pedal left that's been kinda disappointing is the Decimator. I went with the G-String (which is, by far, the most expensive pedal on my board) because it has the dual guitar/loop throughputs. People raved that it killed the hiss without sapping tone or sustain, and that you could just leave it on and forget about it. But I've not found that to be the case. Sure, it kills the hiss like a champ. But I've noticed that, especially when playing clean or at lower volumes, when the pedal is turned on it absolutely destroys any sustain. Chords or notes that would ring forever get abruptly cut off; it's quite disappointing. I've found myself barely using it any more, which is even more of a disappointment given how expensive it was. Major bummer.
    Heh...check it out. Under my name, it says "member".

Quote Originally Posted by boxstop7 View Post

The one pedal left that's been kinda disappointing is the Decimator. I went with the G-String (which is, by far, the most expensive pedal on my board) because it has the dual guitar/loop throughputs. People raved that it killed the hiss without sapping tone or sustain, and that you could just leave it on and forget about it. But I've not found that to be the case. Sure, it kills the hiss like a champ. But I've noticed that, especially when playing clean or at lower volumes, when the pedal is turned on it absolutely destroys any sustain. Chords or notes that would ring forever get abruptly cut off; it's quite disappointing. I've found myself barely using it any more, which is even more of a disappointment given how expensive it was. Major bummer.
    Interesting. I thought I was the only one. For me, it seems like if I roll my volume down much below 1/2 way on the guitar, it does that abrupt cutting thing. This is mostly on my high gain channel, I roll it down quite a bit for a still crunchy but less distorted tone. Pisses me off actually. I might tear my rig apart soon and try to clean some stuff up, maybe I'll experiment with something else in place of the decimator.

Do you have the original or the decimator II?
    Last edited by vchizzle; 10-26-2013 at 10:12 AM.