Thread: Eminence Eric Johnson Alnico...

Eminence Eric Johnson Alnico...

(Posted this on the 'other' forum as well...)

These speakers are marketed as closed or open back capable.

Curious if anyone has tried these, and what their thoughts were, especially open or closed back?...

Thanks a heap.

Shultzie

There are no rules (written or implied) against mentioning other forums. Promoting other forums is bad form. Bringing issues from other forums here is not going to fly. But mentioning that you posted this thread elsewhere isn't even on the radar.

I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from making it sound like a no-no. We're not trying to force anyone to be monogamous. We aren't even suggesting it.

This section is for PRS amps. I'll move your thread to the General section.
    Last edited by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ; 05-28-2013 at 12:24 PM.
    One Life

Sorry there Hans - only mentioned it because I just posted it, and I know some of us still frequent multiple forums - I was just trying to make it look less like 'spam' for the lack of a better word.

Maybe my choice of words led you to believe I meant something other than what I did.

No harm no foul I hope...

...and BTW thanks for moving the post - I was riding the fence on where to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shultzie View Post
    Sorry there Hans - only mentioned it because I just posted it, and I know some of us still frequent multiple forums
    It's all good man. I just want to make sure no one gets the wrong impression.
    One Life

Quote Originally Posted by ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! View Post
    I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from making it sound like a no-no. We're not trying to force anyone to be monogamous. We aren't even suggesting it.
    But do wear protection if you're visiting multiple forums!
    Alan

"I watched approximately 45 seconds of 'Rock Of Ages'. It was like getting punched in the soul." - Abby Krizner