Thread: NGD: 07 SE Customq

NGD: 07 SE Customq

Hey guys, I have a few more pictures of my se custom I got for free so I decided to make a thread. For those who don't know. a guy I go to church with gave me this guitar because he didn't play it. It does have a few problems but plays great and sounds fantastic.

Right on! Congrats! What sort of problems does it have?
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

Free guitar is win. Congrats.
    Plank Owner

Normal stuff from a 6 year old guitar, button/belt rash on the back. On the lower horn there is a few dents, which is actually in the third picture. Also on the back of the head stock by the high e string there is a small chunk taken out.

Last edited by jimistephen; 08-13-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimistephen View Post
    Normal stuff from a 6 year old guitar, button/belt rash on the back. On the lower horn there is a few dents, which is actually in the third picture. Also on the back of the head stock by the high e string there is a small chunk taken out.
    Oh, just cosmetic problems? People pay extra for that!
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

Yeah, I think fender makes a killing off selling guitars look like that. Yeah it plays great. The frets are even in good condition. I am ordering a tremol-no for it though.

That's a really cool gesture by him, Congrats! Yeah, who cares about cosmetic flaws? You could always turn it into a project [insert Sergio dimebag thread here ] if you get bored at any point. Love the grey black flame.

I'm not a fan of black guitars. But it's still pretty sweet. I started out with ibanez electric guitars, which they seem to only make in black anymore, which is why I don't really care for them anymore.