Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member - here are my PRSi

Welcome to the Forum!
    Thbbbbbt...
    Check it out: Phillybri used to have a band: Resonance But he's soooo over them now!

¡sɹǝqɯǝɯ uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ oןןǝɥ

There's nothing like PRS guitars. Awesome to have you here man!

I've been wanting an SE One as well. Love me some p90!

Some things are sacred. Wives of ANY forum member are way off limits; especially the wife of the forum owner.

Please choose an alternate username and we'll swap it out for you.
    One Life

Quote Originally Posted by Jcv View Post
    Hello all! Just found this place, cool forum!

I haven't been playing PRS guitars for long but I think I've finally found the guitars for me. I went from strats to les Pauls and then to PRS... I don't think I'll ever look back. My first was a Mira X which absolutely smokes and boy is it light! I recently got a McCarty and its the greatest guitar I've ever played. I absolutely love everything about it and I highly doubt it will ever leave my #1 spot. I now have an SE ONE on the way, should be here Friday and I'm psyched! These guitars are just perfect for the stuff I'm doing... My main band is a classic rock trio and I also host an open mic in another band. So I'm no big time musician but its just awesome to have such great guitars, I'm really enjoying them

so, I just wanted to pop in and say hi - here are my guitars:
    Welcome! So when can we schedule those pics for the SE One?
    PS 4746 - Echo
    Experience 2012 Custom 24 - Inara
    P24 - Natasha
    2012 Tremonti SE

Welcome, and nice guitars!
    “There's no air conditioning in the Blues." ~ Shelby Lynne, Live From Daryl's House

Welcome - nice guitars and hope your new one on the way arrives on time, safe and sound.
    I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

Thanks everyone! The ONE will be here today! I'll give it some strap locks, a spit shine and set it up with 10's then I'll give it a workout. After that, pics and report in the form of an NGD thread

Hello! Not been here long myself and only one PRS to my name but there seems to be a lot of good banter and some sick private stock pictures to drool over on here so I'm happy! Just need to win the lottery so Imcan order my own PS now ...
    2013 PRS 408 Standard Frost Blue Metallic | 2012 Gibson '61 Reissue SG | 2010 Gibson Firebird V w/BKP Nantucket P90s | 2008 Sewell Vintage Custom Stealth Tele | 2012 Jackson Ampworks Newcastle 30 Head / Dual-Ported 1x12 | 2007 Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker Reissue 2x12 Combo | 200x Epiphone Valve Senior 1x12 Combo | AnalogMan | Fulltone | ZVex | MXR | TC Electronic

I got the One yesterday and its pretty sweet! Here's a phone pic... I'll get some proper pics and start a real NGD thread soon

image by jcv, on Flickr

Welcome! You have some SWEET guitars. I can't wait to see the McCarty.
    Model citizen...Zero discipline

http://reverb.com/shop/brad737