Thread: What colours come with Natural Backs and necks

Hybrid View

What colours come with Natural Backs and necks

Just curious as I love the natural back and sides look on my Erize Verde P22, what other colours come with a natural back and neck?
    Current Herd: PRS P22 Eriza Verde / PRS Singlecut Hollowbody II Trampas Green / PRS SE 30 1x12
    Future additions to herd : Pauls Guitar / Angelus Custom / SE Korina One / Archon and 2x12 and if they ever release a SE or S2 Bass

Armando's Amethyst comes with a Natural Back and Neck... looks pretty good with a Rosewood Neck too! I think the Gold top does also.
    Custom 22 Brazilian Limited (Emerald Green/Artist Package Quilt)| Custom 24 (Red Fire Burst/Quilted 10 Top)| Custom 24 (Autumn Sky) | P22 (Solana Burst)| Standard 22 (TriColor Burst)| McCarty Soapbar (Seafoam Green)| CE 22 (Vintage Yellow/3 piece 10 Top)| CE 22 (Whale Blue)| Mesa Dual Rectifier Half Stack| Fender Blues DeVille 410 (USA Made)| Fender Evil Twin (Snakeskin)| Peavey Classic 50 410| Gibson Northern Jumbo Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Gibson67v View Post
    Armando's Amethyst comes with a Natural Back and Neck... looks pretty good with a Rosewood Neck too! I think the Gold top does also.
    Yeah I really like Armando's Amythyst, I've been gassing for a 408 in that color. Need to convince the missus maybe as a commemartive guitar for the next child! Does Orange Tiger come with Nat back, cause thats another option!
    Current Herd: PRS P22 Eriza Verde / PRS Singlecut Hollowbody II Trampas Green / PRS SE 30 1x12
    Future additions to herd : Pauls Guitar / Angelus Custom / SE Korina One / Archon and 2x12 and if they ever release a SE or S2 Bass

Looks great with natural.
    Plank Owner

Back a few years ago the blue matteos (or was it whale blue?)did. they looked very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    Back a few years ago the blue matteos (or was it whale blue?)did. they looked very cool!
    The Blue Matteo has natural back while Whale Blue has darker blue tone on the front but black finish on the back.
    Does Amber finish back look natural enough?

I would love to get an opaque black top with natural back. If I ever order one, I'll ask for that.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

Quote Originally Posted by John Beef View Post
    I would love to get an opaque black top with natural back. If I ever order one, I'll ask for that.
    Well you know what I would do... You have a black guitar already, all you need to do is lose some of it.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiodeblanc View Post
    Well you know what I would do... You have a black guitar already, all you need to do is lose some of it.
    Back in my partscaster days I once ruined a very good guitar with some hair brained idea, I don't even remember what it was any more. So this one, being the guitar by which I judge all others, I am extremely hesitant to do anything to it other than change the strings and abuse it onstage.

I haven't ever seen a black top PRS but there was a run by some other manufacturer a while back and this is what it looks like.
    The Bovine Fury <-- stream and download our album "Eleven by Twelve" for free.
    05 Custom 22 with DGT pickups ~ 07 Mira with old birds ~ 08 SE Baritone Fralin/Suhr pickups ~ 03 SE Santana

This is a little outdated, maybe James can update it one day with the new colours:

http://www.prsguitars.com/csc/backcolors.html

Cool

My Artist V in Blue Crab Blue looks amazing with its natural back / neck

Quote Originally Posted by justmund View Post
    This is a little outdated, maybe James can update it one day with the new colours:

http://www.prsguitars.com/csc/backcolors.html
    WOW!! That's VERY helpful!!! I wish it was up to date!
    Custom 22 Brazilian Limited (Emerald Green/Artist Package Quilt)| Custom 24 (Red Fire Burst/Quilted 10 Top)| Custom 24 (Autumn Sky) | P22 (Solana Burst)| Standard 22 (TriColor Burst)| McCarty Soapbar (Seafoam Green)| CE 22 (Vintage Yellow/3 piece 10 Top)| CE 22 (Whale Blue)| Mesa Dual Rectifier Half Stack| Fender Blues DeVille 410 (USA Made)| Fender Evil Twin (Snakeskin)| Peavey Classic 50 410| Gibson Northern Jumbo Limited

Quote Originally Posted by thieves&foxes View Post
    Just curious as I love the natural back and sides look on my Erize Verde P22, what other colours come with a natural back and neck?
    My P24 is eriza burst with natural back like yours. I love the natural backs now that I have one.

My custom 24 in blue crab blue has the natural neck and back finish.
    Jeff