Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So my daughter just graduated from college...this college...

Congrats to you and your daughter Dane! I live 30 minutes away...drove through there yesterday in fact. And yet I never thought of how close the name of that town is to a certain guitar company that has continued to keep me inspired and blown away by their creative goodness.
    Oh, and it snowed on and off all day here in Lake Placid. It was a good excuse to bust out an emerald green '88 Sig.

Congrats to you both!

Dane,
    This is really awesome. I can only imagine how proud you are of your Daughter. It is really nice to see young people who truly want to stand on their own two feet, instead of choosing the the easy route that has become so popular in our American Culture. You are a good Father Dane Rada & I am proud to call you my friend!
    Fanboy of the Jester (AKA) James (Previously known as 11top)

Quote Originally Posted by markie View Post
    Dane,
    This is really awesome. I can only imagine how proud you are of your Daughter. It is really nice to see young people who truly want to stand on their own two feet, instead of choosing the the easy route that has become so popular in our American Culture. You are a good Father Dane Rada & I am proud to call you my friend!
    Thank you Mark. Not going to get all mushy....let's just say, that means a lot to me.
    - Dane

“He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.”

Quote Originally Posted by BenFrantz View Post
    Congrats to you and your daughter Dane! I live 30 minutes away...drove through there yesterday in fact. And yet I never thought of how close the name of that town is to a certain guitar company that has continued to keep me inspired and blown away by their creative goodness.
    Oh, and it snowed on and off all day here in Lake Placid. It was a good excuse to bust out an emerald green '88 Sig.
    Dude...that area is beautiful!!!!
    - Dane

“He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo.”

Congrats, I'm looking forward to my son's college graduation next week in NYC. He's a great kid and I'm not ashamed to say I love him dearly.

My step son will be a senior in HS next year and is thinking of going to the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY, if he can make it in. Hope he does, I'm hungry.
    Frank Bello
    PRS CUSTOM 24
    http://frankbello56.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by frankb56 View Post
    Congrats, I'm looking forward to my son's college graduation next week in NYC. He's a great kid and I'm not ashamed to say I love him dearly.

My step son will be a senior in HS next year and is thinking of going to the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY, if he can make it in. Hope he does, I'm hungry.
    Congrats man! Yeah my oldest son goes off to Ferrum College in the fall...
    - Dane

Quote Originally Posted by Danerada View Post
    The restaurant she is going to be working (Bridges) is the same restaurant at which my wife is the dessert chef.
    That was the kitchen I thought they might be taking over...glad to know my memory isn't shot yet.